Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 8.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
Chateau Malibu is the perfect host for a large group vacation with eight luxurious bedrooms and total accommodations for sixteen. And, with the amenities of a well-outfitted boutique hotel, the estate has everything you’ll need for an amazing vacation. Nearby, you’ll find golf, fine dining, a wide range of shopping, numerous beachfront areas, and the bustling metropolis of Los Angeles.
The interior decoration mixes luxurious elements of French, Italian, and Spanish design to create an ambiance that feels like a modern take on classic, old-Hollywood style. The largest open-concept area features the living room, dining area, and kitchen, all decorated in soothing cream white tones and wood plank flooring. The kitchen has a Parisian feel with its white cabinetry, checkered backsplash, and restaurant-caliber appliances. In the second lounge area, your guests can enjoy a cocktail at the marble wet bar or seated on the extra-long “L” shaped couch. Upstairs, there’s another, less formal, living room area that is great for family hangouts and kids.
From the outside, Chateau Malibu's stone walls and clay-tiled roof are fine examples of elegant Spanish architecture. On the terrace, the greens of the lawn, blues of the swimming pool, and the bright Californian sun set the tone for relaxation. While you’re outside, you’ll love the different furnished living areas, the outdoor kitchen, hot tub, fireplace, and tennis court. Back inside, spaces like the wine cellar, home theatre, and exercise studio add even more excitement to its luxurious environment.
When the tide is low, Malibu Pier is the perfect starting point for beach exploration. If you walk west from the Pier, you’ll cross Carbon, La Costa, and Las Flores beaches. Head east, you’ll find world-class surfing at Surfrider Beach, and the beachfront mansions of Malibu Lagoon State Beach. If you feel like a trip to the city, Los Angeles is just thirty-miles east on scenic Highway One.
- Alfresco dining
- Exercise room
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Home Theater
- Outdoor kitchen
- Private tennis court
- Sun loungers
- Wet bar
- Wine Cellar
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Master suite with king size bed, walk-in closet, lounge area, fireplace, television, balcony, and bathroom with toilet, jetted tub, shower, and bidet
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed and en-suite bathroom with toilet and shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, desk, and en-suite bathroom with toilet and stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, desk, and en-suite bathroom with toilet and stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 5: King bed, desk, and en-suite bathroom with toilet and combo tub/shower
- Bedroom 6: Double bed and en-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 7: Queen bed, desk, and en-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, desk, and shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower
- About 15 minutes to Malibu Beach
- In-home massage
- Private chef
- Restaurant reservations
- Shopping excursions
- Personalized yoga session
- Event planning
- Transportation coordination
- Horseback riding
- Pre-arrival grocery stocking
- Housekeeping services
- About 1 hour to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- About 40 minutes to Santa Monica Airport
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax to all rates
- Security deposit: Security deposit amount to be confirmed at time of booking
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
7 bedroom 9.5 bath California villa in Montecito
Romantic, historic George Washington Smith gated and private 2 acre Estate with pool, spa, tennis court, located in the heart of Montecito, a seaside village that has seduced moguls, magnates, and movie stars for over a hundred years.