Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
The chateau is located just a short walk from the village of Le Temple sur Lot with its bar, epicerie, boulangerie and well known restaurant "The Commanderie". The location is tranquil and private, set in 11 acres of landscaped gardens.
The accommodation is plentiful and ideal for families. There is a well equipped kitchen with a lovely French pantry set into one of the towers, a large sitting room, a family room and a separate study. The impressive dining hall seats 12 comfortably.
All six bedrooms have en-suites and are located on the first floor, all off the same large hallway. For outdoor living, the saltwater pool is heated and the old "Sechoir" offers a dining terrace and summer kitchen.
The Chateau has an ideal layout for families and group bookings. There is plenty of living space downstairs with a large formal sitting room as well as a comfy family room. There is also a separate study for those who may need to work whilst here. In addition there is a large kitchen with plenty of seating. The grand hallway links all these rooms together and also offers a spacious dining area.
All six bedrooms (3 king doubles, 3 twins) are large and spacious and have their own en-suite bathrooms. Ideally laid out, each bedroom is set off the main hallway on the first floor. Each room has plenty of space for a cot if required.
The Chateau is ideal for outdoor living and is set centrally in 11 acres of landscaped gardens. The saltwater pool is 10 m x 5 m with additional roman steps. It is heated and surrounded by fencing and a locking gate. The old “Sechoir” is out of this world and has been converted into a dining terrace and BBQ area with undercover seating for 12. There is also a summer kitchen and games room upstairs so no need to ever move from here!
- Al Fresco Dining
- Bicycles Provided
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Entertainment Amenities
- Flat Screen TV
- Foosball Table
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Game Room
- Kitchen Amenities
- Near Golf Course
- Patio with Outdoor Dining
- Ping-Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Private Saltwater Pool (Heated)
- Property Amenities
- Sporting Equipment
- Twin Beds
- Wi-Fi Access
- Salt water, heated swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: The Lavender Bedroom has a king size bed and the en-suite shower-room is set into the tower
- Bedroom 2: The Sunflower Bedroom has twin beds with a separate en-suite shower-room and WC
- Bedroom 3: The Magnolia Bedroom has a king-size bed and the en-suite shower-room is set into the tower
- Bedroom 4: The Cornflower Bedroom has twin beds and a large bathroom with roll top bath
- Bedroom 5: The Pampas Bedroom has twin beds and a shower-room with WC
- Bedroom 6: The Rose Bedroom has a king-size bed and a shower-room with WC
- Chef service is available
- The Chateau is set in the quiet countryside of the Lot-et-Garonne but is just a short walk into the village of Le Temple sur Lot where where you will find a boulangerie, bar, epicerie, and the "Commanderie" restaurant. There is also a small Tourist Office in the village where you will find details of all the activities and events that will be close by during your stay
- The River Lot has beaches, canoeing, sailing and other activities. The beach at Castelmoron in only 5 minutes away and an ideal place to visit with children. The Chateau is ideally positioned between 3 International Airports, making it an easy final destination
- The Dordogne riverside town of Bergerac is just under an hour away
- The vibrant city of Bordeaux is 1 hr 20 minutes away, with a large International airport
- In addition, Toulouse Airport is approximately 1 hr 30 mins drive to the south - again a large International Airport
- Please note, there is no A/C at this property
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Security deposit: €1,200