Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3,250 sqft.
This luxury villa provides spacious indoor and outdoor living that is the epitome of easy island elegance. Featuring three bedrooms, two powder rooms, a gourmet kitchen, dining area and large great room all under one roof, this villa is ideal for families of all ages. Two master bedrooms overlook the beach with king beds, generously sized bathrooms with soaking tubs, and indoor and outdoor showers. The third guest room features two queen beds for the ultimate in flexibility. The outdoor terrace is accessible through floor to ceiling sliding windows in the Great Room and all bedrooms. The terrace overlooks a private pool and spills out to the beach and calm waters of the bay.
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
- Main living area with full kitchen, dining area, sitting room and walkout patio
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Generous pool terrace with private path to beach, lounge areas and outdoor grill with wet bar and dining area
- King master bedroom with flat-screen TV including en-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower and soaking tub
- Second king master bedroom with flat-screen TV including en-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower and soaking tub
- Spacious guest bedroom with two queen beds to sleep up to four guests with flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Six passenger electric cart for transportation throughout Oil Nut Bay
- Direct beach access and close to the Beach Club, Arrival Dock and Resort Center
Oil Nut Bay
Like the relaxing rhythm of the ocean waves, life on the eastern tip of Virgin Gorda flourishes with ease and elegance. Spanning 300 acres and surrounded by the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea, Oil Nut Bay is one of the most secluded, comfortable and pristine natural settings in the world.
The exclusive line of unique villas enjoy stunning seascape views, fine furnishings, exquisite décor and premium finishes. Guests experience the seclusion of their own private island, with the superior comfort, amenities and attention to detail of a full-service resort. Come and delight in the Oil Nut Bay lifestyle. Explore, indulge and immerse yourself in all that paradise has to offer.
The Beach Club
Offering stunning views and exceptional service in a relaxed beachside setting, the Beach Club is the social center of Oil Nut Bay. Swim, read, gather with friends or simply relax. Everything guests need to jumpstart their time away is found here.
The Beach Club boasts three dazzling pools and a waterfall. The larger, lower pool has two gently sloping walk-in entrances that lead to deeper, cooler waters while the dedicated children’s pool is perfect for younger kids to splash around. Sip a specialty drink at the swim-up bar, or order a pizza poolside and enjoy at one of our cabanas or lounge areas. Families and couples alike can enjoy the day here or reset before their next adventure.
The Beach Club is also a perfect location for special events, cocktail parties or private dining. Please contact a villa specialist for details.
Oil Nut Bay invites guests on a journey of relaxation and rejuvenation with in villa spa treatments. Our treatments feature the rich luxury of The Organic Pharmacy beauty products. Created by a pharmacist and handmade in small batches in London, the products use only the highest level of organic extracts and herbs to ensure superior quality and exquisite textures.
An all new Spa at Oil Nut Bay is being built in the main resort, in close proximity to the Beach Club and other amenities. The peaceful retreat features two private treatment rooms, main/pedi area, beauty room for hair treatments and relaxation area overlooking the lagoon.
Cradled by the elegantly designed Beach Club Restaurant, guests can enjoy internationally and seasonally inspired cuisine. The Beach Club Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner to all guests on property.
Experience unique over water dining at its finest at Nova. Taste a selection of fresh flavors in small plate format, including ceviches and flatbreads, accompanied by seasonal favorites from the garden, land and sea. Pair your meal with hand-crafted cocktails and popular island classics from the bar. Stay for a while and enjoy our pool, covered lounge deck filled with fun games and suspended overwater hammocks.
In addition to the world-class Beach Club Restaurant, Marina Restaurant or casual poolside dining, Oil Nut Bay offers complete in-villa dining arrangements. Gourmet chefs are available for a single night or for the length of your stay to help create a special moment or just relax with family. Oil Nut Bay’s chefs are delighted to help plan the perfect menu and, if desired, will see to all the details thereafter, including wine selections and aperitifs. The restaurant team is also happy to arrange in-room delivery from the Beach Club Restaurant.
The Nut House Kids Club
Our Nut House Kids Club features a range of age-appropriate activities for younger children, tweens and teens—the perfect way to generate more smiles. Parents will have peace of mind knowing the Kids Club dedicated professionals are teaching and supervising all activities.
Children have the opportunity to expand their horizons through a variety of educational encounters. They can learn about the island’s unique flora and fauna, the migratory patterns of the humpback whale, the delicate life of the coral reefs, the island’s unique history, and the culture of the North Sound and greater BVI. In addition, the Nut House has a wonderful collection of toys, books and games to help children feel at home.
Virgin Gorda offers one of the world’s best snorkeling, diving and day sailing experiences. The knowledgeable staff of Oil Nut Bay knows the very best that Virgin Gorda’s waters have to offer. Explore the amazing reefs and water wonderland just steps from home. Whether it’s the adventure of diving on a shipwreck with a local dive operator, or swimming in the protected waters of Oil Nut Bay’s beach, the team can attend to all the details that make for a perfect day in the sparkling blue sea.
The calm waters that nestle the landscape of Oil Nut Bay are perfect for paddle boarding and kayaking. Available for check-out at the Beach Hut, you can cruise the area in a glass-bottom kayak or stand-up-paddleboard. Keep an eye out for sea turtles and eagle rays swimming below.
Oil Nut Bay’s sunny climate, natural settings and exhilarating outdoor adventures can inspire a renewed dedication to a healthy lifestyle. The Wellness Studio is furnished with a full range of cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, elliptical cross trainers and free weights. Wellness classes including instruction in pilates, personal training, and yoga are also available..
Oil Nut Bay boasts two synthetic grass courts for tennis as well as two courts for pickleball. As one of the fastest growing sports in North America, pickleball blends tennis, badminton and ping pong. The game is a wonderful way to spend time with family and suitable for any age. Rackets and balls are available at the Wellness Studio.
- Built-in outdoor grill with wet bar and dining area
- Business center
- Fitness center (resort)
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Generous pool terrace with private path to beach
- Non-motorized water sports
- Six passenger electric cart for transportation throughout Oil Nut Bay
- Tennis court (resort)
- Wireless internet
- Pool with ample lounging areas
- Bedroom 1: King master bedroom with flat-screen TV, vanity area, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom featuring double sinks, indoor/outdoor shower and soaking tub, access to outdoor terrace with beautiful beach, and water views, private veranda with beach and water views
- Bedroom 2: Second king master bedroom with flat-screen TV, vanity area, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with double sinks, indoor/outdoor shower and soaking tub, private veranda with beach and water views
- Bedroom 3: Spacious guest room with two queen beds to sleep up to four guests with flat-screen TV, en-suite bathroom with indoor shower, private veranda with beach and water views, walk-out to private patio
- Direct access to beach with stunning views of Oil Nut Bay
- Daily newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Personalized concierge service
- From light dusting and laundry services to full-service daily cleanings and bed service, the professional staff is dedicated to meeting guests' specific needs
- Chef - The staff of gourmet chefs are available for a single night or for a length of stay. Chefs are delighted to help plan the perfect menu and, if desired, will see to all the details thereafter, including wine selections and aperitifs
- Babysitting services
- Laundry Service is available with a one day turn around period
- Dry Cleaning can be outsourced to another location with a 5 day turn around period
- Motorized water sports
- Snorkeling trips
- Centrally located near Beach Club and Resort Center
- Oil Nut Bay is a multi-generational community located on a 300 acre private peninsula on the most eastern tip of Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands
- Oil Nut Bay is only accessible by boat or helicopter
- 20 minute boat ride from the BVI Beef Island Airport
- 5 minute helicopter ride from the BVI Beef Island Airport
- Check-in time is 3 P.M and check-out time is 10 A.M. Complimentary facilities are available for early arrivals and late departures
- Room service available on request - additional charges may apply
- Safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 4, 2021 – April 11, 2021 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 3,520 USD nightly $ 24,640 USD weekly April 12, 2021 – July 10, 2021 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 3,210 USD nightly $ 22,470 USD weekly July 11, 2021 – November 23, 2021 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,680 USD nightly $ 18,760 USD weekly November 24, 2021 – November 28, 2021 • Thanksgiving 3 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,520 USD nightly $ 24,640 USD weekly November 29, 2021 – December 18, 2021 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,680 USD nightly $ 18,760 USD weekly December 19, 2021 – January 3, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,780 USD nightly $ 40,460 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 28% tax and service charge to all rates (10% tax, 15% resort fee and 3% service charge) Standard occupancy is based on double occupancy per bedroom. For additional beds in the villas there is a charge of $95 per night for a twin bed. Infant cribs are available for $50 per night. An 18% gratuity is added to all food and beverage checks.
- Security deposit: Credit card upon arrival
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath BVI villa in Virgin Gorda
Absolutely stunning! The natural beauty surrounding this first-class private beach estate will truly take your breath away - your choice of two perfect white-sand beaches are just steps away from Sol y Sombra through either of two carved Indonesian gates.