Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
This 16-acre retreat boasts wine-making vineyards and 600 oil-producing olive trees. Its ample grounds also feature its own chickens and turkeys amidst organic vegetable and herb gardens, and pear and fig trees. Fully renovated in 2011, the estate offers a sleek design and modern conveniences. The main house features an elevator, state-of-the-art kitchen, and under-floor heating. The guest house provides its own kitchen, and dining and living rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows. The property features a salt-water infinity pool and Jacuzzi.
Villa Chianti is ideal for couples or a family with children as this villa is the perfect combination of a traditional country Tuscan house and a very contemporary accommodation. Direct access to the gate of the villa from paved road. Its location is the perfect starting point for enjoying the best of Tuscany’s famous wine region in privacy and comfort, and for visiting the nearby city of Florence.
- Spacious living room featuring a comfortable sitting area with fireplace
- Open space dining area that can seat up to 20 people
- Modern open kitchen with state-of-the-art restaurant quality appliances and restored historical oven
- Sitting area with large fireplace, perfect to enjoy your favorite book or music
- Dining room
- Living room
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the garden and open onto a terrace with spacious dining table and shade for lounging al fresco
- Infinity-edge pool with children’s shallow wading area and electric cover for safety
- Pool bathroom
- Fully furnished cabana area with wet bar
- Outdoor grill
- Normal and mini-size Ping-Pong tables
- Vineyards and 600 olive trees
- Property is lined with pine trees and also features a lake with singing frogs
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Heated tiled floors
- Ice maker
- Newly renovated bathrooms
- Ping-pong tables
- Private Parking
- TV with Sky (basic package)
- Washer and dryer in both the main and guest house
- Wi-Fi internet
- Window screens
- Saltwater swimming pool with electrical cover
- Hot tub
- Complete and exclusive access to the pool, the Jacuzzi, gardens, cabana, ping pong table
- Bedroom 1: Master king bedroom with en-suite bathroom with stall shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with stall shower
- Bedroom 3: King bedroom with private bathroom with tub with shower - washer and dryer are in this bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Office convertible to single or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub with shower. Guest bathroom on the ground floor.
- Bedrooms 5 & 6 (Guest House/First Floor): 2 Queen bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom, one with tub and handheld shower and the other with shower. Guest bathroom on the ground floor
- Bedroom 7 (Garden Annex): Queen bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Final Cleaning
- Weekly (Saturday) change of linen and towels, including pool towels
- Complimentary food basket & basic cleaning supplies
- Maintenance/supervision of estate, pool, house, gardens
- Housekeeping and cooking service, if available, to be coordinated directly exclusively with the house staff
- Strada in Chianti - 700 meters, 10 minute walk
- Greve in Chianti - 10 minutes
- Siena - 1 hour
- Florence - 25 minutes
- San Gimignano - 50 minutes
- Copies of passports must be provided in advance for all guests to expedite check-in process.
- Electricity up to 300 kWt per week, water consumption and gas for cooking are included
- Wi-Fi internet access included
- Complete and exclusive access to the pool, the Jacuzzi, gardens, cabana, and ping pong table is included
- Telephone calls included only for local calls in the province of Florence, other calls charged extra
- Laundry washer and dryer, and ironing facilities, at guests’ disposal
- Non-smoking property
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 17, 2021 – June 25, 2021 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,886 USD nightly $ 13,198 USD weekly June 26, 2021 – August 27, 2021 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,231 USD nightly $ 15,615 USD weekly August 28, 2021 – October 22, 2021 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,886 USD nightly $ 13,198 USD weekly October 23, 2021 – December 17, 2021 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,570 USD nightly $ 10,984 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 7, 2022 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,231 USD nightly $ 15,615 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Electricity over 300 kWt charged as per peter reading at €0.42 kWt Heating, if used: €50 per day, or €4.80 per m3
- Security deposit: €1,000 due upon arrival in cash.