Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
This beautiful,sunny Villa sits peacefully right on Lake Como in the northern part of the village of Lezzeno, just 3 miles from Bellagio, the Pearl of Lake Como. From the Villa, guests can enjoy a stunning view of one of the lake’s most renowned villas: Villa Balbianello.
The Villa itself extends over three floors with great balconies and terraces that are perfect for the breathtaking views and al fresco dining. Immediately outside the Kitchen and Living/Dining Room is a beautiful terrace with a huge table for enjoying those those long lazy Italian meals listening to the splashing of the waves below.
You can access the lake directly from the property, basking in the sun on the pebbled beach in front of the property. Alternatively, you can simply relax within the property's well-maintained gardens on a sun lounger, under the shade shade of the trees.
The Villa is set inside its own private grounds and is within easy walking distance to the village center of Lezzeno. At your finger tips there is a grocery store,a bar for your breakfast cappuccino and several restaurants including a pizzeria, giving you the chance to rub shoulders with the Lake Como locals. The public boat dock is not too far away in the center of the Village, where the passenger boat and hydrofoil are waiting to whisk you off to the many towns and villages that are on the shores of Lake Como. The lakeside road also gives you easy access to nearby Bellagio and the other neighboring towns of Nesso, Pognana, Faggetto, and Lario to mention just a few.
The property has plentiful parking on the ground level with four parking places.
On the Ground Floor, you will find a living/dining area and a spacious, well-equipped, eat-in kitchen with a dishwasher, an electric oven and a gas stove, which both open out onto the spectacular lake-view terrace. There is also a main bathroom with a shower.
On the First Floor – which can be accessed via an internal staircase – you will find the master bedroom, which opens out onto a private balcony. This bedroom has a queen-sized bed, ample wardrobe space and wonderful views from the balcony balcony. The second bedroom has two twin beds, as well as its own private balcony with fabulous views. This bedroom shares a walk-in closet with the third bedroom. The third bedroom has queen-sized bed as well as its own private balcony which also has great views and plenty of natural light. The main bathroom has both a whirlpool bathtub and a spacious shower, his-and-her sinks, a bidet and a toilet.
The Second Floor is accessed by an internal stairway leads the the way up to a beautiful penthouse with fabulous views of Villa Balbianello. The bedroom has a queen-sized sofa bed, bedside tables, a hanging rack for clothes, a chest of drawers, a writing table and a chair. The bathroom has a shower, a toilet, a sink and a bidet. Please note that both the bedroom and bathroom on this floor have sloping wooden ceilings.
On each floor there is a video screen showing the entrance to the property as well as a key pad allowing you to open the main gate for people to enter.
There is a laundry room on the ground floor near the entrance, equipped with a washing machine, an iron and an ironing board.
- 2 Canoes
- Bathroom towels
- Coffee machine
- Dining area overlooking the lake
- Electric oven
- First aid kit
- Heating in the winter
- Laundry room with a washing machine
- Private parking for 4 cars
- Satellite TV (only for news) + Sky
- Sun bathing area with sun lounges
- Wireless ADSL internet connection (bring your own laptop)
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Master bedroom with queen sized bed, terrace
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): 2 Twin beds, private balcony
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen sized bed, private balcony
- There is an additional queen sized sofa bed in the attic
- There is one bathroom on each floor. Bathrooms are not en-suite.
- Final cleaning
- Gardening service during the week
- Food delivery service
- Additional hours of maid service
- Private chef
- Baby cot and highchair
- Lake Como right on the Lake Shores
- Nearest Village: Lezzeno – walking distance
- Nearest Restaurant: in Lezzeno – walking distance
- Nearest Public Means of Transport: Boat 1 km from the villa - Bus 5 minutes on foot on the main road
- Nearest Shops: in Lezzeno – walking distance
- Milan: 80 km
- Como: 30 km
- Lecco: 30 km
- Verona: 220 km
- Lugano: 80 km
- Malpensa Airport: 85 km
- Linate Airport: 90 km
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport: 100 km
- All utilities are included
- Check In / Out: Villa guests are kindly asked to arrive between 4 and 7 pm and leave before 10 am.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: City taxes to be paid locally
- Security deposit: €500 collected locally in cash and returned at end of stay. Rates are based on a 7 night stay. Shorter stays are available on request. Contact a villa specialist for rates.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4 bath Italy villa in The Lakes
Standing on the banks of the Lake, Villa Cima is located within the 25 acres complex of the famous Hotel Villa D’ Este’s estate, which provides guests with the unique experience of marrying the intimacy and privacy of your own home on Lake Como with the unparalleled services and amenities that only a five star luxury Hotel can offer.