Show More Show Less
- 9 bedrooms
- 9.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
The villa allows you to enjoy an amazing endless view of the Caribbean Sea, and right outside the Teeth of The Dog golf course. Perfect in and out areas for entertaining in an elegant and glamorous way your friends and relatives. It counts with a convenient distribution with the capacity of nine bedrooms for your comfort.
Enjoy the ultimate in seaside luxury living from the comforts of your own expansive villa. Nestled along the stunning Caribbean coastline, the Oceanfront Villas combine the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private sanctuary. Lounge in your private pool, or inside your impeccably designed home while the expert culinary staff prepares daily breakfast in your kitchen. Villa guests also have the services of a maid and butler to ensure your home is always in top form. When you wish to venture out and explore the stunning 7,000-acre resort, the private concierge service can book spa treatments, a round on the golf course, excursions, and more on your behalf.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- Air Conditioning
- Basketball Hoop
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pool Table
- Table tennis
- Three 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort during stay. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool and hot tub
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom featuring a king size bed with private living room and desk area
- Bedrooms 2-4: Three secondary master bedrooms featuring a king size bed each
- Bedrooms 5-7: Three bedrooms with a king size bed and a double bed
- Bedrooms 8 & 9: Two bedrooms with two double beds each
- There is an additional mezzanine bedroom with a double bed
- Master Bathroom: Shower only, single vanity
- Bathroom 2: Shower only, single vanity
- Cottage - Bathroom 3: Shower only, single vanity, bidet
- Minitas Beach is a private beach plenty to do, from a variety of water sports like snorkeling, paddle boating, and kayaking—to name a few—to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you’re feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Perhaps the best thing about Minitas Beach is that it’s a private, unspoiled haven with a calm and relaxing atmosphere, perfect for kicking back and relaxing from the comfort of a chaise lounge chair.
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily housekeeping service from 7 am-9 pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Extra staff hours are available on request
- Five minutes from La Romana International Airport
- Approximately a 50-minute drive from Santo Domingo’s International Airport
- La Romana Country Club 10 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 7 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Golf Course 5 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
- Gym and SPA 7 minutes
- Sorry, no pets
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $2,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
10 bedroom 10 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
With a welcoming water fountain, Villa Colosal is an amazing villa that shows the greatness of the Caribbean with large and beautiful open spaces to gather your close friends and family for unforgettable celebrations.