Coconut Grove 1
4 bedroom Barbados villa in Alleynes Bay
Located within the renowned Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, Coconut Grove 1 is a spacious four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom residence ideally located within close proximity to the resort amenities.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Please note: If guests wish to quarantine at the villa instead of staying at a hotel prior to 2nd negative COVID-19 tests, there is a mandatory $90 per night monitoring fee.
Surrounded by its lush tropical gardens and overlooking the 10th fairway, Coconut Grove 1 offers beautiful outdoor living spaces well suited for an afternoon barbeque, lazy day by the pool, a quiet read on the covered patio or a warm dip in the heated spa pool.
On the inside, its open plan living and dining areas are flanked by the four en-suite bedrooms, while the equipped kitchen offers all the appliances needed to prepare that special meal. Guests of this property can enjoy cable television, wireless internet access, an iPod docking station as well as an array of amenities offered by the resort.
Royal Westmoreland Resort
Guests can enjoy access to the world-class amenities of Royal Westmoreland Resort.* Amenities include:
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Flood-lit Tennis Courts
- Clubhouse and Beach Membership at the famous Mullins Beach
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Kids' club
*Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Please contact a villa specialist for more details.
- Access to beach facilities
- Access to resort communal pool
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Club House access
- DVD player
- Fax Machine
- Golf access
- Gym access
- High-speed internet access
- Outdoor dining
- Tennis access
- West coast
- iPod Docking Station
- Swimming pool
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King bed, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds - can be made into a king, air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, air-conditioning
- Master Bathroom: Shower and tub
- Bathroom 2: Shower and tub
- Bathroom 3: Shower
- Bathroom 4: Shower
- Near beach
- Housekeeper - provided six days per week.
- Near golf course
- Near Holetown
- Near Speightstown
- Near tennis
- Near water sports
- Please note that for booking that have travel dates on or after August 1, 2018, there is now a Resort Fee to be applied for Royal Westmoreland properties. Please refer to the Rate section for fees.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 16, 2021 – December 15, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 720 USD nightly $ 5,040 USD weekly December 16, 2021 – January 3, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,040 USD nightly $ 14,280 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% shared economy tax to all rates. Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Payment is collected on-site at guest services.
- Security deposit: Credit card hold placed upon arrival.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4 bath Barbados villa in Alleynes Bay
Quietly nestled within the desirable Coconut Grove avenue of the renown Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, Coconut Grove 8 is a spacious four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom property, ideal for those in pursuit of a tropical retreat.
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Barbados villa in Alleynes Bay
This impressive four-bedroom villa is strategically positioned on a ridge, commanding breathtaking views across the immaculately-groomed golf course, a Robert Trent Jones Jr. design, to the alluring turquoise waters of the West Coast shoreline.