Coconut Grove 8
4 bedroom Barbados villa in Alleynes Bay
Quietly nestled within the desirable Coconut Grove avenue of the renown Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, Coconut Grove 8 is a spacious four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom property, ideal for those in pursuit of a tropical retreat.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Please note: If guests wish to quarantine at the villa instead of staying at a hotel prior to 2nd negative COVID-19 tests, there is a mandatory $90 per night monitoring fee.
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens which back onto the golf course, the outdoor spaces of this villa offer the perfect setting for lazy afternoons by the pool, a quiet read on the shaded patio or a fun family barbecue by the outdoor bar.
On the inside, its open plan living and dining areas offer views out to the pool deck and are flanked by the four en-suite bedrooms. Each bedroom also offers the option of air-conditioning or ceiling fans. Located just off the formal dining area is the recently remodeled kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel Miele appliances.
Royal Westmoreland Resort
Guests can enjoy access to the world-class amenities of Royal Westmoreland Resort.* Amenities include:
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Flood-lit Tennis Courts
- Clubhouse and Beach Membership at the famous Mullins Beach
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Kids' club
*Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Please contact a villa specialist for more details.
- Access to all resort facilities
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV
- Fax Machine
- High-speed internet access
- West coast
- Swimming pool
- Master Suite: King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds (can be converted into king), en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Two twin Beds (can be converted into king), en-suite bathroom
- Master Bathroom: Shower and tub
- Bathroom 2: Shower and tub
- Bathroom 3: Shower
- Bathroom 4: Shower
- Near beach
- Near golf course
- Near Holetown
- Near Speightstown
- Near tennis
- Near water sports
- Please note that for booking that have travel dates on or after August 1, 2018, there is now a Resort Fee to be applied for Royal Westmoreland properties. Please refer to the Rate section for fees.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 4, 2021 – December 15, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 950 USD nightly $ 6,650 USD weekly April 16, 2021 – December 15, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 720 USD nightly $ 5,040 USD weekly December 16, 2021 – January 3, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,040 USD nightly $ 14,280 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% shared economy tax to all rates. Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Payment is collected on-site at guest services.
- Security deposit: Credit card hold placed upon arrival.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Barbados villa in Alleynes Bay
This impressive four-bedroom villa is strategically positioned on a ridge, commanding breathtaking views across the immaculately-groomed golf course, a Robert Trent Jones Jr. design, to the alluring turquoise waters of the West Coast shoreline.