6 bedroom Dominican Republic villa in Punta Cana
Tucked amid lush vegetation and offering aloofness and privacy from the nearest neighbors, Corales 60 is your very secluded luxury villa with six individual bedroom cottages, ideal for families, large groups of friends or couples.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Welcomed by the dancing evergreen palm trees, this state-of-the-art villa has wide golf views, a modern atmosphere, and the perfect balance.
Steering through the main entrance, a long way enhanced with striking stainless pergola guides visitors to the circle-shaped main building. Along the way, each individual bedroom cottage awaits its guests fretfully. The villa offers a fresh decor with penny-farthing bikes in the media room and strident paintings. Most walls have natural stones or coralina slabs, giving an elegant look with the hay ceiling and the wooden beams. The dining room and living rooms are governed by large glass windows and doors, giving the guests ample views from the villa to the garden and the golf course. The dining room has a hardwood floor, a 12-seat table, and access to the garden. Next is the living room connected to the outdoor living with an open concept with two giant red vases. The wooden deck with sun loungers surrounds the pool and gives a genuine touch to the garden. The hot tub is the ultimate spot to lay back and enjoy the bluffing views or to gently swing on the hammock while prizing the Caribbean breeze.
Corales 60 includes six separate and private bedroom cottages. The master bedroom has a king bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, exterior and interior shower. The second and third bedroom have a king bed, TV, en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, outdoor and indoor shower each. The fourth bedroom and fifth bedroom have 2 queen beds, TV, en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, outdoor and indoor shower each. The sixth bedroom has a TV, closet, and bathroom with shower.
Punta Cana Resort & Club
This beautiful villa is located in the exclusive gated community of Punta Cana Resort & Club, a 26-square mile paradise that is blessed with a temperate year-round climate, light rainfall, and soft ocean breezes. It's colorful coral reefs, calm crystalline waters and white-sand beaches are breathtaking. The Resort provides a matchless experience for all who visit this tropical paradise, and its tropically chic lifestyle is ideal for those who appreciate high standards of quality, comfort and aesthetics. As guests of the villa, you have access to all of the resort amenities and activities.
Activities available include golf, tennis, sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, fitness center, spa, eco tours, and access to the club house.
* Please note, some activities may incur an additional cost.
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gated community
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Linens and towels
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet
- Private pool and hot tub
- Bedroom 1: Main bedroom with king bed, walk-in closet, exterior and interior shower
- Bedroom 2: King bed, walk-in closet, exterior and interior shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen beds, walk-in closet, exterior and interior shower
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen beds, walk-in closet, exterior and interior shower
- Bedroom 5: King bed, walk-in closet, exterior and interior shower
- Bedroom 6: King bed, closet, bathroom and shower
- Short golf cart ride to the beach
- Daily maid service
- Chef Service
- Butler Service
- Bathroom Amenities
- Transfer from and to Punta Cana Airport - One round-trip airport transfer is included. If guests arrive/depart at different times, additional charges will apply
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Private Check in at property
- Concierge Service
- Grocery services
- Babysitter (48 hours notice required)
- Massages in the villa
- Golf cart rental
- Airport - 4 minute drive
- Supermarket - 5 minute drive
- La Cana Beach and Golf Club - 10 minute drive, 15 minutes by golf cart
- Corales Golf Course - 2 minute drive, 4 minutes by golf cart
- La Cana Golf - 10 minute drive, 15 minutes by golf cart
- Spa - 10 minute drive, 15 minutes by golf cart
- Tennis courts - 9 minute drive, 13 minutes by golf cart
- Ojos Indigenas - 13 minute drive, 19 minutes by golf cart
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – December 18, 2021 6 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,800 USD nightly $ 12,600 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – December 28, 2021 • Christmas 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,000 USD nightly $ 35,000 USD weekly December 29, 2021 – January 5, 2022 • New Year's 6 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 5,000 USD nightly $ 35,000 USD weekly January 6, 2022 – April 30, 2022 6 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 2,580 USD nightly $ 18,060 USD weekly May 1, 2022 – December 18, 2022 6 bedrooms 2 nights minimum stay $ 1,800 USD nightly $ 12,600 USD weekly December 18, 2022 – December 28, 2022 • Christmas 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,000 USD nightly $ 35,000 USD weekly December 29, 2022 – January 5, 2023 • New Year's 6 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 5,000 USD nightly $ 35,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $2,000 - pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in Punta Cana
Blissful images of a well deserved vacation are usually only found on colorful postcards, but when you step for the first time through the long corridor you are automatically wrapped in a unique stylish ambiance, ready to fulfill your most lavish desires and whims to make from your stay an unforgettable experience.
6 bedroom 6.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in Punta Cana
Sunny days all year round, evergreen and lush palms dancing and swinging amid nature's smooth windy cadence, feeling the Caribbean breeze whispering the skin, calm waves over clear and pristine waters soaking the white sandy beach.