Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Inside, the airy living areas and well-equipped kitchen provide all the comforts of home with the relaxing elements of the vacation home of your dreams. Tennis players will enjoy Villa Coralina’s close proximity to Casa de Campo’s renowned Tennis Center.
Everyone in the house can rest comfortably in either the king-size bed in the master bedroom or the two double beds in the other three remaining bedrooms, all covered in ivory blankets. Each bedroom has a wardrobe with cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan and a wide assortment of pillows. Even the most sleepy will wake up to see the beautiful views of the garden that can be seen from the windows of all the rooms, with marble-walled bathrooms and showers. The bathroom in the master bedroom has double sinks.
The Classic Villas at Casa de Campo offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private retreat. Relax in your private pool while breakfast is prepared for you by our professional staff right in your kitchen; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your private sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. There are villas in every size for every need, from cozy four-bedrooms to spacious five-bedroom spaces. Stay close to The Links, the pool, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Casa de Campo’s lush gardens and stunning natural surroundings.
Uniquely suited for families and friends traveling together. Casa de Campo’s Classic Villas offer a private home setting; complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, patio, private garden, and pool. All Villas have a microwave oven in the kitchen and a hair-dryer in each bathroom. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a safety deposit box and its own bathroom. Each villa has one master bedroom with King or Queen Size bed; other bedrooms have two double beds.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort. During Christmas/New Year, one golf cart will be replaced with one mid-sized car
- Wireless Internet access in villa
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king-size bed, wardrobe, cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan and a wide assortment of pillows
- Bedrooms 2 - 4: Two double beds in the each, wardrobe, cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan and a wide assortment of pillows
- Marble-walled bathrooms and showers. The bathroom in the master bedroom has double sinks
- Beach and Beach Club 10 minutes away
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler services from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- La Romana Country Club 7 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 15 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Golf Course 10 minutes
- Tennis Center 5 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 7 minutes
- Gym and SPA 10 minutes
- Rollaway beds available for children 12 and under only
- Sorry, no pets
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,749 USD nightly $ 12,243 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 20, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,099 USD nightly $ 14,693 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change. Rates are based on 8 guests. For additional guests, add $100 per adult/$26 per child for travel between 12/21/18 - 1/3/19. Add $71 per adult/$26 per child for the rest of the year. Rates are per person/per day.
- Security deposit: $1,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Ideal for kids of all ages, this one-story villa is full of entertainment options including a full-sized billiards table, air-conditioned den, shaded gazebo, and sunny terrace that wraps around the pool and whirlpool tub.