Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Cross the gate of the property, which is set in the midst of 32,300 sq feet of enclosed land, and you will fall under its spell: a relaxed and comfortable ambiance in a very peaceful location that you will find hard to leave. This three-story villa and the adjacent annex can accommodate a total of 12 guests. Recently renovated and skillfully decorated in typical Tuscan country-style, the villa exudes a rustic elegance combined with the charm of unspoiled natural surroundings.
This villa is located in a very tranquil and secluded area and yet is only a 10-minute drive from one of the most famous luxury fashion outlets in Tuscany, and just 45 minutes from Florence. Its quiet location is ideal for those visitors who are looking to completely regenerate and recharge surrounded by unspoiled nature.
Main House - Ground Floor
The sun-washed double living room is very comfortable and offers clean-lined furniture and plush sofas in front of the fireplace; a patterned rug adds a contemporary touch to the Tuscan country look. The coherent colors are visible also in the adjacent tasteful dining space where a generous table can accommodate up to 12 guests. This room has direct access to the garden and to the outdoor loggia. The TV room is a great space to relax, with comfortable furniture and a large coffee table set in front of a second fireplace. The panoramic picture window overlooking the outdoor landscape adds interest to the tranquil atmosphere. A bright and fully equipped kitchen serves the dining room as well as the outdoor dining table for unforgettable meals al fresco. A guest bathroom completes this floor.
The spacious living room of the annex, besides providing a comfortable sitting area equipped with TV and woodburning stove, doubles as the dining area with a table that can sit up to six people. The room has direct access to the garden through large glass doors. A separate kitchen, complete with dishwasher, offers room for cooking and having breakfast.
The surrounding woods provide a lovely backdrop to the very tranquil and private location. This understatedly elegant villa is surrounded by mature trees which shelter guests from noise and prying eyes. On the front lawn underneath hundred-year old mulberry trees, there is a tranquil area for al fresco eating, sitting and enjoying the paper in the morning – also great for chatting over Chianti into the wee hours of the night. The private swimming pool and lounge area equipped with sunbeds, umbrellas and a small gazebo provide comfort and protection from the summer heat and are perfect for fun and relaxation during the spring and summer months.
- Air Conditioning
- Air-conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Ample private parking on the premises
- Hairdryers in all bathrooms
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Private swimming pool (5 m x 10 m)
- Bedroom 1 (Main House - First Floor): Twin/queen bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with tub and separate large shower
- Bedrooms 2-4 (Main House - First Floor): 3 Twin/queen bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 5 (Main House - Second Floor): Twin/queen bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 6 (Annex): Twin/queen bedroom, with private bathroom with large shower
- All bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning and Wi-Fi
- All bathrooms are supplied with hair dryers
- Final cleaning
- Morning cleaning 4 hours per day (Mon to Fri)
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Extra housekeeping service
- Weekday continental breakfast service
- Personal laundry service
- Chef service (food and beverages extra)
- Babysitting service, depending on availability
- Pre-stocking grocery service
- Nearest town is San Clemente - 9 minutes
- Electricity up to 400 kWh/wk, air-conditioning, water, and gas are included
- Pets allowed on request
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 3, 2021 – June 11, 2021 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,476 USD nightly $ 10,332 USD weekly June 12, 2021 – August 27, 2021 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,845 USD nightly $ 12,915 USD weekly August 28, 2021 – October 1, 2021 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,476 USD nightly $ 10,332 USD weekly October 2, 2021 – October 29, 2021 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,292 USD nightly $ 9,041 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 7, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,845 USD nightly $ 12,915 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Electricity over 400 kWh/wk: €0.55 per extra kWh Heating charged upon consumption, as per meter reading
- Security deposit: €2,000 - pre-collected