Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
With more than 500 feet of ocean frontage, the Dali Hale is the perfect place to gather for holiday beach get-aways.
Sitting on three lush tropical acres, this unique 6000-square-foot Hawaiian Plantation estate featuring more than 1000 feet of wraparound lanai is completely private from the surrounding properties. The home comfortably accommodates 10-12 guests in seven bedrooms. The amenities include a bluff- side swimming pool, spa and a tennis court nestled in the fruit orchard.
From the great room and upper master deck you have a front row seat to view migrating whales and dolphin pods dancing on the ocean. The grounds are designed with water gardens, an enchanted labyrinth and a Hawaiian fruit orchard planted with avocado, citrus, apple bananas, star fruit, kumquat and mango trees. From the organic vegetable garden you’ll find beautiful herbs and salad greens to pick and eat.
The master suite with an unsurpassed view of the Kilauea Lighthouse offers a luxurious bathroom decorated with crème granite, imported sea glass and a steam /shower. Outside on the master deck, relax to the might roar of the ocean in the champagne tub built for two. There is an oversize daybed perfect for lounging the days away and a second stone shower.
The second master bedroom is ultra -spacious and includes an in-suite bathroom and beautiful views of the mountains and the ocean. Add to this, three additional king bedrooms and two queen bedrooms complete with private bathrooms. Each bedroom has views of the gardens, mountains, pool and ocean.
The great room in the main house, designed for entertaining and comfort is furnished with a modern mix of Pacific and Balinese-style furniture. The kitchen features state of the art appliances including an eight burner Viking range, two refrigerators, wine bar and an entertainment center. A separate prep kitchen is perfect for your private chef.
The media room is complete with a 55-inch, flat-screen TV and surround-sound system, blue ray and unlimited Direct TV. This wing of the estate also includes a playroom and nanny quarters.
There is WiFi and sonos music throughout the house, lanai and pool gazebo. The upstairs bedrooms have air-conditioning.
- Beach Towels
- Beach chairs/loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- CD Player
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Gas BBQ
- Gated community
- Home Theater
- Outdoor dining
- Parking for 10 cars
- Security system
- Tennis equipment included (4)
- Wireless internet
- iPod docking stations
- Swimming pool length: 50 feet; depth: 6 feet. Note: pool heater is expected to be installed by Thanksgiving 2019
- Outdoor showers
- Master Bedroom (2nd floor): California King bed, en suite bathroom with champagne tub & shower, outdoor shower on the deck facing Kilauea lighthouse, TV, A/C, ceiling fan, phone
- Second Master Bedroom (2nd floor): California King bed, en suite bathroom with shower, TV, A/C, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 (2nd floor): 2 Queen beds, bathroom with shower, A/C, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 (2nd floor): California King bed, bathroom with shower, TV, A/C, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5 (main floor): California King bed, en suite bathroom with tub & shower, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6 (main floor): Queen bed, en suite bathroom with tub & shower, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 7 (main floor): California King bed, shared bathroom with bedroom 8, ceiling fan
- Nanny's quarters - Kids Room (main floor): Twin/Full bunk bed, shared bathroom with bedroom 7, ceiling fan
- Path to beach may be difficult for people with knee issues, or for smaller children
- Nearby beaches (KalihiwI, Rock Quarry and Hanalei Bay) are a 7 - 15 minute drive, but are more easily accessible
- Daily housekeeping (cleaning fee required)
- Manager: as needed
- Cook: available upon request at additional cost
- Lihue Airport: 45 minutes
- Kilauea Town: walking distance
- Beach: Secret Beach (walk or drive)
- Tennis Court: on-site
- Golf Course: St. Regis Hotel (7-minute drive)
- Grocery store: 5-10 minute drive
- Restaurants: 5 minute drive (Kilauea or Princeville)
- Pets not allowed
- Handicap accessible, with advance notice
- Use of upstairs bedroom air-conditioning subject to additional cost of $300 per week
- Maximum 12 guests
- 10-night minimum stay over Christmas/New Year's
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- TVR/TVNC# 4231
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 30, 2023 – December 16, 2023 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,000 USD nightly $ 35,000 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,000 USD nightly $ 56,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14.962% tax plus 3% Kauai County KTAT to all rates Cleaning fee: $2,500 per week plus 17.962% Tax. Additional cleaning during your stay may apply based upon group size. Please inquire for the cost of additional cleaning. All rates are based on a maximum occupancy of 12 guests (including children of all ages).
- Security deposit: $6,000
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Hawaii villa in Kauai
The Hawaiian word "laola" means sun or life.