Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 13,850 sqft.
Delphis and can function as a ‘resort within a resort’. It offers complete privacy with an exceptional position on its own peninsula on Henzell Point, sitting on 3.2 acres offering double aspects overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. 1,650 feet of coastline, private beach, two pools (one 25m heated pool and one infinity pool), nature trails, gardens, private gym, games pavilion, outdoor dining pavilion and bar, large fire pit with built in seating, yoga pavilion, games pavilion with table tennis, Jenga and pickle ball, a mangrove boardwalk and beach deck with seating.
Guests enjoy full access to the resort's activities, facilities and services, as well as private golf cart(s) to use during their stay. Private Residence guests have the option to dine in-residence with their private chef or in the resort restaurants at 25% discount.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages.
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet access
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Cable TV and DVD in media room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- Two golf carts for guest use
- 2 Freshwater pools
- Bedroom 1: King bed and with private study
- Bedroom 2: King bed, living area with XL twin hybrid daybed
- Bedroom 3: King bed
- Bedroom 4: King bed
- Bedroom 5: King bed
- All bedrooms include en-suite bathrooms, indoor/outdoor showers
- Direct access to Jumby Bay Beach
- Close proximity to beach activity center
- Located directly on Harbour Beach
- House Manager
- Private chef
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 6, 2020 – December 31, 2022 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us August 30, 2021 – October 9, 2021 • Resort Annual Closure 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us October 10, 2021 – December 20, 2021 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 18,000 USD nightly $ 126,000 USD weekly December 21, 2021 – January 5, 2022 • Holiday - Rates are on Request 5 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 5, 2022 – April 4, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 21,000 USD nightly $ 147,000 USD weekly April 5, 2022 – May 31, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 18,000 USD nightly $ 126,000 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – August 27, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 16,000 USD nightly $ 112,000 USD weekly August 28, 2022 – October 11, 2022 • Resort Annual Closure 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us October 12, 2022 – December 19, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 18,000 USD nightly $ 126,000 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 5, 2023 • Holiday - Rates are on Request 5 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in