Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The property enjoys a privileged position at the edge of the Megalochori caldera, blending in with the horizon and the breathtaking views. Guests can enjoy front row sunset views, space which is often scarce in the caldera’s residences and impeccable service.
The villa’s minimal design, the privacy and calmness of this secluded area, the sea's peaceful sounds and the mesmerizing volcano views complete the tranquil ambiance and character.
The outdoor area features a lounge and dining area with a BBQ while the area by the pool offers umbrellas and sunbathing chairs to relax and enjoy the views. At sunset this is the ideal setting to enjoy private Chef services or a wine tasting experience.
The interior design follows the Cycladic minimal lines, where the white prevails. Space, white expressions, wood and some grey touches create a harmonious home away from home.
Villa Devine is ideal for friends, families and groups celebrating special occasions in total privacy.
- Second living area
- 3 Double Bedrooms, en-suite
- Twin Bedroom, en-suite
- Master Bedroom, en-suite bathroom, study area, dressing room
- Main living area
- Dining area
- Sun loungers
- Pool changing rooms
- Staffed Villa
- TV in all rooms
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
- Bedrooms 1 - 3 (Pool Level): Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Bedroom 4 (Pool Level): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (Upper Level): Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, study area, and dressing room
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Private butler
- Executive chef
- Daily change of linen twice per week
- From airport: 15 min drive
- From port: 10 min drive
- Housekeeper lives in a separate house on the estate
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 17, 2022 – October 1, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,594 USD nightly $ 60,153 USD weekly
- Security deposit: €3,000