Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 10 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
The ravishing countryside, the vast expanse of the sea, Ravello and it's famous Villas clearly visible, together with it's luxuriant ambience, transform this Italian villa on the Amalfi Coast into a magnetic attraction.
The Villa's entrances are conveniently located at street level which is on the main Amalfi Coastal Road (SS 163). The property offers a small private gated parking area for two medium size cars immediately outside the front door (one of them is included in the weekly rental rate). A public garage is also available a short distance away (about 100 m).
The Villa has recently been renovated maintaining the architectural features of the building intact. It has been transformed into luxury Guest accommodation with no comfort spared whilst still preserving the special characteristics of a historical home.
The property has a private garden of 1500 sqm with its own access to the sea by a stairway: only 130 stone steps wind down through bougainvillea covered terraces, lemon and orange groves. Here you will find the relaxing area set on the grass, the sauna set into the natural cave, the swim spa pool with water massage set in a panoramic view point, the equipped solarium and a small private pier set in an enchanting cliff inlet. In the lowest garden, just above the sea level, there is also a small kitchen unit, a changing room together with toilet and sink. Down a few steps you find a waterfront covered dining terrace where Guests can enjoy stunning al fresco meals.
The roof top decking equipped terrace is furnished with its own small fully equipped kitchen and barbecue. From here you can enjoy a superb view of the whole Amalfi Coast. On the lower floor of the Villa there is another larger panoramic dining terrace completely covered with a pergola of bougainvillea. Both are suitable settings for holding Guests special unforgettable events during their weekly stay at the Villa.
The four stories of the Villa are reached by a beautiful old staircase with inlaid wooden handrails from which stunning views can be glimpsed through arched windows. With about 400 square metres the Villa is quite easy to navigate with a few steps between each floor.
The ground floor has two entrances, both accessible straight off the coastal road. Entering through the main entrance you find a lobby and living room with open fireplace, two large comfortable sofas (convertible on request providing two extra single beds), a 40' flat screen satellite TV and a beautiful old library. A small changing room with toilet and sink is next to the living room. Finally on the same level there is the first panoramic bedroom with en-suite bathroom. From the parking area there is direct access to the Villa through the secondary entrance.
On the lower floor there is a dining room furnished with a beautiful antique table, which can be extended to accommodate more Guests if needed, a sofa and a 40' flat screen satellite TV and the main kitchen. Both rooms have access to a covered patio with breathtaking views of the sea. From the dining room, through an unusual iron and wood staircase, you come to a romantic double bedroom with own large en-suite bathroom boasting a shell shaped shower and a capacious wardrobe cabin. On this floor, and on the two adjoining terraces, is available internet WI-FI connection and a laptop computer.
The fully equipped kitchen provides an intercom system, 22’ flat TV, 5 range stove top, large oven, big fridge, freezer, espresso machine, microwave, dish-washer, a central island and a laundry area with washing-machine and clothes-dryer. Here there is also a wine cellar cut into the rock where wine is available a la carte.
- 2 Gas Barbecues
- 3 Fully equipped kitchens
- DVD player
- Dining room with wine cellar into the rock
- Ethernet in the rooms & WI-FI on the garden floor
- Independent air-conditioning (air and heating)
- Info & internet point in reception
- Infrared Sauna into the natural grotto
- Lobby living room with open fireplace and ancient library
- Open Fireplace
- Parking for 2 mid sizes cars or for 1 minivan
- Private access to the sea
- Solariums by the sea, relax areas equipped on the terraces and in the gardens overlooking the sea
- TV: flat-screen LCD with satellite
- Telephone for local calls
- Swim spa (4.3 x 2.3 meters) heated water with upstream swimming and water massage, set in a panoramic viewpoint
- Open May - October
- All eight bedrooms, six of them located on the two upper floors, have either balconies or large oval windows with stunning views overlooking the sea. Two of them, on request, can be converted to twin beds. They are decorated with objects d'art, valuable paintings and elegant pieces of furniture. All have small comfortable sitting areas and original terracotta floors, antique parquet, and old handmade ceramics.
- During the recent renovation all the rooms have been equipped with the most technologically advanced comforts: soundproofing, heating, independently controlled air conditioning, 22’ flat-screen satellite TV, internet ETH connection, mini-bar, safe with code, a dresser built in closet space, luxurious linens and orthopedic mattresses and pillows.
- Each room has its own en-suite bathroom fitted with glass mosaics, hair-dryer, courtesy kit, large comfortable and relaxing hydro showers and, two of them, with Jacuzzi.
- The lovely beaches of Castiglione and Atrani are about 10 minute walk
- Cleaning room service 4 hours daily, 6 days week (Monday-Saturday)
- Bed linen and bath towels change twice a week
- Fresh flowers on arrival
- Final cleaning
- Video Surveillance
- Garage (about 100 meters away)
- Extra cleaning hours
- Use of beach\pool towels
- Request of bed linens and bath towels
- Laundry and Ironing service
- Wines tasting at Villa or at Amalfi Coast’s Wine Farm
- Cooking, art and sport classes
- Cars, scooters and boats rental
- Beauty treatments and Massage
- Ticket booking service for shows, concerts, sightseeing, excursions
- Luxury yacht charter
- Amalfi and Minori are at about 1 kilometer
- Maiori is at about 1.5 kilometers
- From Amalfi, you can take a boat to Positano, Sorrento, Capri or Naples
- Ravello, 350 meters on the sea level, is 5 kilometers away
- Positano 18 kilometers
- Salerno 25 kilometers
- Sorrento 35 kilometers
- Ercolano and Pompei 45 kilometers
- Paestum 50 kilometers
- Naples 60 kilometers
- Rome 250 kilometers
- Quick taxi service and a local bus stop (SITA service) are available immediately outside the Villa, so a car is not necessary
- Check in 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Check out 10:00 am
- Electricity, air conditioning, water, and gas included
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Security deposit: €3,000 is to be paid in cash upon arrival.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
11 bedroom 11 bath Italy villa in Amalfi Coast
Overlooking the extraordinary Gulf of Naples with the imposing Mount Vesuvius on the horizon, the three-floor Villa Dodola rests in a quiet and private part of the hills between the Sorrentino and the Amalfi coasts, only a few kilometers from the lively Sorrento, and just a 20-minute drive from the sandy beach of Massa Lubrense.