Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Occupying an extremely secluded location within four acres of tropical gardens, and expansive lawns it benefits from tranquility, privacy and an enviable and refreshing sea breeze.
Entering Dragonfly, guests are welcomed by a stunning internal courtyard with koi fishponds and fountains, surrounded by a bougainvillea clad pergola and dominated by a large frangipani tree.
The breathtaking journey through the courtyard takes you to a superb Great room with open views to the sea beyond a large glistening infinity pool.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WIFI throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- BBQ Area
- Basketball Hoop
- DVD/Blu-Ray player
- Flat Screen Cable TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf carts
- Golf simulator
- Koi pond
- Media room
- Outdoor dining
- Pool Table
- Private tennis court
- Putting green
- Table tennis
- Wet bar
- 1,250 Square foot, heated infinity salt water pool
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite - One super king bed
- Bedroom 2: Master 2 - One super king bed
- Bedroom 3: Master 3 - One super king bed
- Bedroom 4: Two double beds & one window seat/day bed
- Added flexibility of an interconnecting door between Bedroom 4 and Master 3
- Residence is also able to accommodate one roll-away or one crib
- All rooms feature full air-conditioning and TV's, and a refreshing combination of indoor/outdoor bathing areas with separate showers and soaking tubs
- Note: Residence is sold as 5 bedrooms during the festive season
- Just minutes from Jumby Bay Beach
- House Manager
- Private chef
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 12, 2021 – December 20, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 9,500 USD nightly $ 66,500 USD weekly December 21, 2021 – January 4, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's - Rates are on Request 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 5, 2022 – April 4, 2022 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 13,500 USD nightly $ 94,500 USD weekly April 5, 2022 – May 31, 2022 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 9,500 USD nightly $ 66,500 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – August 27, 2022 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 8,500 USD nightly $ 59,500 USD weekly August 28, 2022 – October 11, 2022 • Annual Resort Closure 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us October 12, 2022 – December 19, 2022 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 9,500 USD nightly $ 66,500 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's - Rates are on Request 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in