3 bedroom South Carolina villa in Isle of Palms
Located on the beautiful Isle of Palms, this vacation home is centrally located with complimentary access to the nearby Beachside community amenities, including the boardwalk & beach access point, community pool, pickleball court and tennis courts.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The cottage provides a wonderful vacation getaway for families & friends. The home has been recently renovated, newly furnished and is tucked away in a peaceful location on the island that provides guests with privacy and access to the Beachside community amenities without all the car traffic.
The beach (3 minute walk from the cottage), community pool (3 doors down the street from the cottage) and the nearby grocery store, butcher shop, seafood market and restaurants are all walking distance. The Beachside community is also adjacent to the County Park, which has lifeguard patrol of the County Park beach during peak season. Come back to the cottage at the end of the day for a rinse in the outdoor shower in the carport, a swing in the hammock or your favorite beverage on the cottage's front porch, screened porch or back deck.
Guests initially enter the home by walking up the exterior staircase from the driveway to the screened porch. Enter the screened porch to find the front door. Once you enter the front door, you will enter the living room, dining room and kitchen. All of the rooms of the home are located on this one level. The master suite is located on one side of the living room and dining room and the two guest bedrooms are located on the other side of the living room and dining room areas. You can access the screened porch through the master bedroom as well. The back door in the kitchen leads to the back deck, which has a picnic table, gas BBQ grill and an exterior staircase to the backyard.
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Shower
- Parking for 2 Cars
- Communal swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Master suite with king bed, en-suite tub & shower, TV and access to porch with seating
- Bedroom 2: King bed and TV
- Bedroom 3: Two bunk beds each with two twin XL beds
- The beach is about a 3 minute walk from the cottage
- Charleston International Airport (20 miles)
- Myrtle Beach International Airport (90 miles)
- Savannah Airport (125 miles)
- Wilmington International Airport (170 miles)
- Isle of Palms County Park (5 minute walk)
- Isle of Palms Bike Rental Shop (1 mile)
- Fishing Charters (1.5 miles)
- Shem Creek Park (9 miles)
- Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park (10 miles)
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum (10 miles)
- Historic Charleston City Market (15 miles)
- No smoking
- Please note: pets are not permitted
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Cleaning fee: $450.19
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5.5 bath South Carolina villa in Isle of Palms
This phenomenal 5 bedroom home within the Pelican Bay community in Wild Dunes Resort, has been treasured by generations of vacationing families for its central location, renovated community pool, water views and its open & airy, light filled second floor.