Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Designed with meditative intentions, the home invites guests with the refreshing elements of wind and water, throughout the zen-inspired spaces.
A quiet reflection pond, welcomes guests to the central open-air great room which looks out on grand cascading waterfalls and a scene of tropical gardens rolling gently toward the ocean-front.
The expansive infinity pool rests at the foot of the waterfalls, and offers peace-instilling vistas of the south-eastern shore of Jumby Bay Island. Surrounding the pool is a large terrace with space for entertaining in four separate gazebos, a kitchenette perfect for a poolside barbecue, and a dedicated dining space.
The master bedroom with its expansive open plan layout of over 1800 square feet, offers lofty ceilings and opens to incredible views of the home's gardens and the deep blue Caribbean waters just beyond the property's shoreline.
Four stand-alone cottages offer additional accommodation, with each one angled perfectly to enjoy similar ocean views, and take on the refreshing eastern breezes. Each cottage features floor-to-ceiling glass doors designed with full-size screens so that guests can shut off the air-conditioning and just relax in the natural tradewinds enjoyed from this vantage point.
A state of the art kitchen is minimalist in design, yet completely equipped to prepare unforgettable meals to be taken at the adjacent breakfast pavilion or at the fourteen seat main dining table. All fixtures and equipment are designed to disappear into the zen-like design that permeates the home and the kitchen.
Technology discreetly abounds, as guests in residence will enjoy a media room replete with wireless surround sound system, and large screen TV, all controlled by the in-room iPad that intuitively unifies the experience in each and every space.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages.
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- Cascading waterfall
- Expansive terrace with four pool-side gazebos
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- In-room safe
- Kid's club
- Lounge with additional bedding
- Media room with Large screen TV, iPad automation, Wireless sound and streaming media
- Meditation pond
- Non-motorized watersports
- Pool house and kitchennete
- Resort fitness center
- Resort spa
- Tennis court with Pavilion
- Three golf carts for guest use (1 six-seat, 2 four-seat)
- Villa manager
- iPad automation throughout home for in room controls of lighting, TV, Air-conditioning, and surround sound system
- Ocean-front heated private infinity pool
- Bedrooms 1-6: Five ocean-facing bedrooms with king sized beds, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and floor-to-ceiling windows with full screen walls for open air feel
- Six en-suite baths, each with an outdoor garden shower
- Beachfront villa
- Private chef
- Villa manager
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Please note: The resort closes from August 29th, 2022 to October 9th, 2022.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 5, 2022 – May 31, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 14,500 USD nightly $ 101,500 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – August 28, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 12,500 USD nightly $ 87,500 USD weekly October 10, 2022 – November 21, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 15,300 USD nightly $ 107,100 USD weekly November 22, 2022 – November 26, 2022 • Thanksgiving 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 16,800 USD nightly $ 117,600 USD weekly November 27, 2022 – December 19, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 15,300 USD nightly $ 107,100 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • Holiday Rates are on Request 5 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in