Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The property lies on the southern coast of Paros, in a private estate, which immerses in nature and privacy. The estate is seafront and is also conveniently cited in the vicinity of the beach of Makria Miti and the village of Aliki.
The famous architect John Pawson designed the residence, following the pattern of the fall of the light and color from the surrounding natural landscape providing a charged content against which to read the pristine white geometric forms.
The outdoor area offers a variety of lounge areas, a dining area sheltered by the pergola while the infinity pool is at center stage. The quality of materials makes the areas to stand out creating an overall luxurious and contemporary aura.
The interior of the residence is spacious, minimal and cozy. Artifacts and objects of design enhance the white fabrics and furniture. The bedrooms, all en-suite are spacious with large windows enjoying the Cycladic natural light and the views.
Villa Elizabeth is ideal for friends and families.
- 3 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Living room
- Dining area
- Storage area
- Storage area
- 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Infinity pool
- Shaded areas
- Parking for 4 cars
- Auto controlled lights
- Power generator
- Sonos music system
- Video server
- Wireless internet
- Private infinity pool
- Bedrooms 1-3 (Pool Level): Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 (Guest House): Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 5 Minute drive to the beach
- Daily housekeeping service
- Change of linen twice per week
- From airport: 10 min drive
- From port: 20 min drive
- From village: 6 min drive
- Housekeeper lives in a separate house on the estate
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate August 28, 2021 – October 2, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,605 USD nightly $ 25,230 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Extra person charge is 65 euros, extra capacity of 2 extra beds.
- Security deposit: €5,000