Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 8.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 30 sqft.
The surrounding Chalk Sound National Park and Frenchman’s Creek Nature reserve offer an array of activities such as kayaking and paddle boarding as well as many hidden beaches and cays to discover.
The Emerald Cay is a tropical hideaway that combines pristine natural beauty with state-of-the-art technology. The property is located on a 2+ acre private man-made island in the exclusive and scenic Silly Creek, Chalk Sound region of Providenciales. Accessed by a one of a kind remote controlled swing bridge and a Turkish marble driveway, the estate is surrounded by turquoise water with breath taking views of the Caicos banks, the Chalk Sound National Park and the rugged coast of the Frenchman’s Creek Nature reserve.
The estate was designed with majestic architecture, exquisite finishes and phenomenal attention to detail. This luxurious mansion includes a detached two-level master bedroom, three guest suites, a two-bedroom boat house and two-bedroom guest house. A Crestron system automates virtually everything in the residence, including the lighting, air-conditioning and audio.
The master bedroom is a two-level detached structure with unparalleled views, a spacious bath with indoor and outdoor showers, walk in closet and an upstairs workspace. The indoor and outdoor sitting areas deliver an additional level of privacy.
The boat house is a private two-bedroom guest home with living area, kitchen and balcony.
The guest villa is a stand-alone residence offering a bit of isolation from the main house. The home offers two bedrooms, living area and kitchen. The private balcony and sitting areas offer amazing views of Chalk Sound and Silly Creek.
The three-story library known as a “million-dollar room” built with mahogany paneling and a hardwood helical staircase offers a one of a kind private workspace and sitting area. The third-floor cocktail lounge and sitting area provide magnificent views of Chalk Sound and Silly Creek.
The list of amenities at the Emerald Cay are extensive. An onsite state of the art fitness center that can surely claim to have one of the finest views in the country, two adjacent free form pools with a waterfall and spa, a 6000 bottle wine cellar, 10 seat movie theatre, full size tennis court, sand volleyball court, barbecue pavilion, beach and ocean access on every side of the cay and an interior lagoon that offers a private sheltered beach and swimming area.
The Emerald Cay is undoubtedly one of the most impressive properties in the Turks and Caicos Islands, if not the entire Caribbean.
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Backup generator
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Full kitchen
- Gated property
- Home cinema
- Paddle boards
- Snorkel gear
- Tennis court
- Washer & dryer
- Private pool
- Bedroom 1 (House): Master bedroom with king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace, walk-in closet, exterior access only, en-suite full bath with shower, outdoor shower, tub
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Level): King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, en-suite full bath with shower
- Bedroom 3(Upper Level): Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, exterior access only, en-suite full bath with tub/shower
- Bedroom 4 (Upper Level): Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, exterior access only, en-suite full bath with shower
- Bedroom 5 (Boat House/Lower Level): Queen bed, 1 twin bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, en-suite full bath with shower
- Bedroom 6 (Boat House/Lower level): Queen, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, en-suite full bath with shower
- Bedroom 7 (Upper Level): Double bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, en-suite full bath with shower
- Bedroom 8 (Upper Level): Double bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, en-suite full bath with shower
- Hairdryers - 1 in each bathroom
- Outdoor shower
- Beach towels
- Private Chef (10 hours/day)
- Private Butler
- Housekeeper (Daily)
- Personal Concierge
- Generator (only available in master bedroom)
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – November 19, 2021 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 35,714 USD nightly $ 249,998 USD weekly November 20, 2021 – November 26, 2021 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 47,143 USD nightly $ 330,001 USD weekly November 27, 2021 – December 17, 2021 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 35,714 USD nightly $ 249,998 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 8, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 50,000 USD nightly $ 350,000 USD weekly January 3, 2022 – May 31, 2022 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 47,143 USD nightly $ 330,001 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – December 17, 2022 8 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 35,714 USD nightly $ 249,998 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax and 10% service charge to all rates Air conditioning is optional and metered during your stay and billed at check-out, please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information
- Security deposit: $10,000 - refundable
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
9 bedroom 9 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
The crown gem of Grace Bay Resorts’ Private Villa Collection, the opulent La Dolce Vita villa sits on the shores of Providenciales’ Long Bay Beach with 9 bedrooms and expansive living space totaling more than 12,300 square feet.