Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
In a tribute to Steamboat’s famous fluffy powder snow the Epernay residence is named for the premier Champagne producing region of France. You are located in the perfect place to enjoy all the good things in life with this ski in/ ski out residence.
The living room has large windows that directly overlook the ski slopes. This expansive room is a splendid place to relax in front of the gas fireplace after a day’s adventures in the outdoors.
With the open layout, the kitchen is located just off the living room and separated by a breakfast counter that seats 4. While cooking in the fully equipped kitchen you can still enjoy watching skiers and boarders come down slopes from the kitchen windows and out through the living room.
This is a great place to entertain with a dining table that seats six and additional seats at the breakfast counter, along with a covered balcony overlooking the ski slopes for outdoor living and dining in summer.
Unwinding after a busy day in Steamboat is easy in the Master Bedroom with King bed. The Master Bath features a double vanity, a large Jacuzzi tub and steam shower and luxury toiletries included. The second bedroom has a Queen bed with ensuite bathroom and the third bedroom is great for another couple or children with a bed offering a Twin bed over a Full. This bedroom uses the bathroom just across the hall.
Access to the residence is easy with elevators serving all floors. Chateau Chamonix also offers a slopeside ski valet, ski locker room and fitness room, two hot tubs and a heated indoor/outdoor pool. A communal gas barbeque offers the opportunity to grill out.
- Boot Dryer
- Community Firepit
- Community Fitness Room
- Community Gas Grill
- Community Hot Tub
- Community Pool (Heated)
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Ice Maker
- Partial View of Mountain and Valley
- Sauna (on-site)
- Ski In/Ski Out
- Ski Shuttle
- Ski Storage Room
- Ski Valet
- Smart TV
- Tea Kettle
- Wi-Fi Access
- Shared pool and hot tub
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Full/queen size bunk beds, en-suite bathroom
- Guests have access to the Ski Shuttle and Ski Valet service.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 5% service charge during Christmas/ New Year's. Rates, taxes, and resort fee are subject to change. Confirm with your villa specialist. All rates are based upon a 5 night and 6 night stay during Winter and Summer Season. A surcharge will be applied for the following: 2 Night Stay - 50% applied to the daily rate 3 Night Stay - 15% applied to the daily rate 4 Night Stay - 5% applied to the daily rate For a stay of 7 nights, a 10% discount will be applied to the daily rate
- Security deposit: One-time, non-refundable $199 damage fee on every reservation to cover $10,000 of accidental damages
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Colorado villa in Steamboat Springs
The Buck Mountain Residence at One Steamboat Place offers luxury accommodations with great valley views and a premier location adjacent to the Steamboat Gondola, so guests have unparalleled access to the ski mountain.
4 bedroom 5 bath Colorado villa in Steamboat Springs
Black Bear Chalet can accommodate 12 guests in style, in close proximity to the Thunderhead Express lift. Unique, flexible bed configurations—combined with the finest amenities—make this home very appealing to a wide variety of groups.