Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
This is the case of Villa Erithia which boasts the ideal location on the Emerald Coast, close proximity to the famous beach of Romazzino, a chic, neutral light blue color palette throughout its relaxed interiors, and an outstanding architecture that brings the outside in and the inside out with cushy couches on spacious terraces urging the guests to enjoy the Sardinian beautiful weather and stunning sea views. This unique villa gives its sophisticated guests the opportunity to benefit from this elite area with its myriad of nightlife spots, golf clubs, and restaurants.
A five-minute walk from the beach of Romazzino, and a 15-minute drive from the glitzy Porto Cervo, this villa is a sublime quiet retreat. For the active golfers, Pevero Golf Club is very close, and water sports are available all day at the Hotel Romazzino. Sitting by the pool or in the villa garden, you will understand why this is one of the most sought after places on the Emerald Coast!
The open floorplan of Villa Erithia welcomes you with its spacious bright room appointed with fine décor. The choice of a light blue palette is in absolute harmony with the magnificent surroundings. Whitewashed walls, local tiles, wooden table, and iron chairs, comfortable soft sofas, satellite TV and a French door opening onto the private terrace offering breathtaking sea views, offer the perfect atmosphere of understated luxury. The kitchen includes a 6-range stove, dishwasher, and stainless-steel sink and opens onto the terrace to facilitate serving meals al fresco. A guest bathroom is also available.
The furnished covered patio set near the BBQ features a dining area that sits comfortably 8 people. The cushy sitting area with wrought iron lounge chairs faces the hypnotic blue-green water, a perfect spot for having a relaxed conversation among friends or family while sharing a glass of chilled tea or your favorite cocktail. From the patio, just 8 steps up, you can reach the private chlorine-free swimming pool that overlooks the bay. The manicured expansive garden is perfectly maintained, an added value to the already multi-quality villa.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Flat screen satellite TV in the sitting room
- Gated property, private covered parking for up to 2 cars
- Hair dryers in every bathroom
- Indoor Wi-Fi internet access
- Outdoor kitchen
- Washing machine
- iPod dock
- Private 19 m chlorine-free swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double sink, tub, and hand-held shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen/twin bedroom with shared bathroom with double sink, tub, and hand-held shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen with shared bathroom with double sink, tub, and hand-held shower
- All bedrooms have a/c and direct access to the terrace and garden
- One additional bedroom with private bath is available on the premises, in a separate dependence, in case you want to bring your own staff, or if you want to hire one full time during your stay
- All bathrooms are provided with hairdryers
- 5 Minute walk from the beach of Romazzino
- Final cleaning
- Unlimited indoor Wi-Fi internet access
- Garden and pool cleaning service from Monday to Friday
- Cook services available
- 15 Minute drive from the glitzy Porto Cervo
- Water, gas, A/C, electricity up to 300 kWh per week are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm –7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Extra electricity over 300 kWh charged as per meter reading: €0.42/kWh
- Security deposit: €1,500 pre-collected