Show More Show Less
- 9 bedrooms
- 9.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 26
Situated on an 18-foot-high coral dune at the northern end of Tulum, the 5,500-square-foot Villa Esprit del Mar commands breathtaking views of the sea. The main villa features five air-conditioned bedrooms (two with large balconies) and boasts 25-foot windows to frame the spectacular views. An additional four en-suite bedrooms are located in a guest villa within the tropical gardens of the walled estate.
On the first floor, you’ll find a stairway that spirals up to the roof, a large living room, dining room with candelit alcove wall, professional kitchen, bedroom suite, and onyx bar. Upstairs is an 1,800-square-foot master suite occupying an entire wing, featuring a king-size bed crowned with a rare, fossilized tree root from the Yucatan jungle. Also on the second floor is a 550-square-foot bedroom suite with a handmade egg-shaped tub in the marble-clad bath. A third bedroom suite offers accommodation for up to six, with four beds adorned by naturally harvested tree trunks. The third floor roof of the villa has sheltered seating areas as well as an exercise/yoga area.
Designed so you can live both indoors and outdoors, the villa’s large glass doors open up to reveal rock coral-framed patio beds for lounging. Go for a swim in the 45-foot, mosaic-tiled infinity-edge pool or soak up some sun in the eight-person, ocean-facing Jacuzzi tub. Enjoy the outdoor grill and sip cocktails at the poolside bar.
Walk down 20 steps on the pool path and your feet will meet the sea; the unique natural coral environment is replete with life. Walk on another path and you’ll find sandy beaches on either side of you.
The villa staff is there daily to take care of your needs. Our personal concierge can arrange for chef-prepared meals, professional massages, tour excursions, private yoga instruction, fishing, golf, child care and more (for just a nominal service charge).
- 25 movies
- A/C in bedrooms
- Al fresco dining
- BBQ grill outside
- Beach Towels
- Beach chairs & umbrellas
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Flat-screen TV
- Four complimentary massages
- Fresh margaritas and guacamole, salsa and chips on arrival
- Fully equipped kitchen w/ spices, condiments, staples
- Luxury toiletries included
- Microwave oven
- Music system with iPod jack
- Pack 'n' play, highchair
- Pool Chairs
- Satellite TV
- Table ocean side
- Telephone w/card
- Toaster oven
- Two coffee makers
- Wireless internet
- Bedroom 1 (main house - garden suite): King size bed, two double size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (main house): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (main house - master 1): King size bed, one single bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (main house - master 2): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (main house - jungle bedroom): Two double beds, two single beds, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (guest house): King size bed, one double bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 (guest house): King size bed, one single bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 8 (guest house): King size bed, one double bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 9 (guest house): King size bed, one single bed, en-suite bathroom
- Pre-arrival concierge services and pre-purchases of groceries. A 20% convenience fee over invoice plus transportation cost applies
- On arrival: Home-Made margaritas served with guacamole, salsa and chips
- Daily full breakfast
- Daily service of afternoon snacks
- Guest-services manager – Check-in and daily visits
- Two maids + one pool attendant – seven days / week
- Three ocean Kayaks
- Stand-up Paddle Board rental
- Unlimited high-speed internet
- On arrival: Refrigerator stocked with beverages (available for reservations of at least 7 nights)
- 4 Complimentary one-hour massages (available for reservations of at least 7 nights)
- Chef-prepared arrival dinner – guests pay for ingredients (available for reservations of at least 7 nights)
- Christmas and New Year's reservations also include: 2 round-trip airport transfers, Chef-prepared arrival dinner + three additional dinners – guests pay for ingredients, 4 Chef-prepared lunch services – guests pay for ingredients, 6 complimentary one hour massages
- Chef services available exclusively from villa Chef – Guests pay for Chef Services and ingredients
- Conveniently located in a secluded yet easily accessible area of the coastline, about 25 minutes south of Playa del Carmen and 15 minutes north of Tulum. We suggest reserving a rental car in advance of your arrival at Cancun International Airport for the 1-1/2 hour drive on Highway 307. Pre-arranged airport transfers are also available for a small fee.
- We will be pleased to provide chef services. Chef services for meals prepared at the Villa are provided exclusively by the villa chef. For liability, security and safety reasons, only chefs vetted by the villa owners can provide chef services at the villa. We require a 7-day advance notice prior to arrival and two-day advance notice when at the villa.
- The Chef prepares fresh meals with an emphasis on local ingredients. Please advise any allergies or preferences. There is a minimum chef-services fee of $80.00 USD for groups with fewer than six guests. Cash only.
- Grocery pre-stocking available with 7-day advance notice. Grocery shopping fee is 20% of total grocery bill plus US $20.00 for transportation. Cash only.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 28, 2022 – October 29, 2022 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,600 USD nightly $ 11,200 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – October 29, 2022 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,820 USD nightly $ 12,740 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – October 29, 2022 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,040 USD nightly $ 14,280 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – October 29, 2022 7 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,260 USD nightly $ 15,820 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – October 29, 2022 8 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,480 USD nightly $ 17,360 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – October 29, 2022 9 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,800 USD nightly $ 26,600 USD weekly October 29, 2022 – December 22, 2022 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,700 USD nightly $ 11,900 USD weekly October 29, 2022 – December 22, 2022 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,920 USD nightly $ 13,440 USD weekly October 29, 2022 – December 22, 2022 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,140 USD nightly $ 14,980 USD weekly October 29, 2022 – December 22, 2022 7 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,360 USD nightly $ 16,520 USD weekly October 29, 2022 – December 22, 2022 8 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,580 USD nightly $ 18,060 USD weekly October 29, 2022 – December 22, 2022 9 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 3,900 USD nightly $ 27,300 USD weekly December 22, 2022 – January 5, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 7,700 USD nightly $ 53,900 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19% tax and 5% service fee to all rates
- Security deposit: $1,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
9 bedroom 9.5 bath Riviera Maya villa in Playa Del Carmen
Located in downtown Playa del Carmen, Villa Mirasol’s location is second to none. The tropical, white-sand beaches and splendid turquoise sea are just a short 1-minute walk away. The lively Quinta Avenida (5th Avenue) where you will find the towns best restaurants, bars and shopping, is just one block in the other direction.