Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 7.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
In addition to this oceanfront splendor is a dramatic entry. From the private parking area, a fabulous wooden walkway welcomes you as you descend to the house through a manicured jungle. You hear the waves, feel the ocean breezes and then glimpse the oceanfront splendor through giant archway over a Koi pond.
The outdoor area is bounded by a 75 foot infinity pool extending the width of your ocean view. In front are the waves and distant, ever changing mountain landscape across the bay with gulls and pelicans in the morning, the glow of sunset at dusk and starry night skies. Next to the pool is a lounging area and an outdoor dining/lunch table with an authentic Italian pizza oven. There is also a Jacuzzi.
The design and decor of Estate Alamo are Mexican inspired. Each bedroom takes the name of a famous Mexican place and is dressed with its unique regional charm. The public areas of the house have carefully curated, original Mexican artisanal crafts.
- Alfresco dining
- Baby equipment
- Board games
- Ceiling fans
- Gated entrance
- Golf Cart
- Home theatre surround sound
- Kite board
- Paddle boards
- Staffed Villa
- Surf boards
- TV (satellite, Apple TV, DVD)
- Tennis equipment
- Wireless internet
- Yoga/fitness room
- 75 ft swimming pool
- Private plunge pool (Tlaquepaque Room)
- Bedroom 1 (Tlaquepaque): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV, private plunge pool
- Bedroom 2 (Comala): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV, outside sitting area, ocean view
- Bedroom 3 (Nayarit): Two double size beds, en-suite bathroom, TV, large terrace with lounge area, ocean view
- Bedroom 4 (Tzin Tzun Tzan): Two double size beds, en-suite bathroom air conditioning, TV, balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 5 (Oaxaca): Two double size beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, terrace, ocean view
- Bedroom 6 (Chiapas): Two double size beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV, jungle view
- Beachfront property
- Chef - 3 meals per day (8am to 9pm)
- Chef's assistant
- Housekeeping - daily (10am to 3pm)
- Butler service (lunch and dinner)
- Bedrooms 3, 4, 5, and 6 have enough space to fit an extra bed by request with advanced notice.
- Located in the El Farallon development.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 6 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 3,500 USD nightly $ 24,500 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – November 19, 2021 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 6,000 USD nightly $ 42,000 USD weekly November 20, 2021 – November 27, 2021 • Thanksgiving 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 7,000 USD nightly $ 49,000 USD weekly November 28, 2021 – December 18, 2021 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 6,000 USD nightly $ 42,000 USD weekly December 19, 2021 – January 2, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,000 USD nightly $ 56,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 16% tax and 10% service charge to all rates.
- Security deposit: Refundable Security Deposit equal to a one-night stay