Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
You get the best of both worlds when staying at Etoile de Mer as you are beachfront and walking distance to Porto Cupecoy which has a beautiful marina with stores and restaurants.
The entrance to Etoile de Mer leads through an elegant door that opens to the living area and kitchen. As you enter you are met by the views of the Caribbean Sea and Cupecoy Beach. The interiors flow graciously through wooden glass sliding doors and right onto a spacious covered terrace and deck.
The outdoor terrace is perfect for dining and lounging. Early evening you will be greeted by a beautiful sunset. Cupecoy Beach is notorious for the “green flash”. The living area features a high-end kitchen with luxury appliances. There is also an indoor dining area in case you want to eat inside. The living area of Etoile de Mer is conveniently located on the first floor right in front of them ocean view.
The four bedrooms have king-size beds, sea views, and en suite bathrooms. Each en suite bathroom are spa style with walk-in showers. One bathroom has a large bathtub.
Etoile de Mer is 10 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from Marigot, the French side capital. Cupecoy is a very convenient region as it is central and on the border of the Dutch and French side.
The above listed price is for the 2 bedrooms low season rate. We have the additional rates available as well.
- Air conditioning (Bedrooms and Living Area)
- CD Player
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Ceiling fan
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Vonage phone service
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Night watchman
- Pool service
- Etoile de Mer is 10 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from Marigot, the French side capital. Cupecoy is a convenient region of St. Maarten as it is central and on the border of the Dutch side and French side.
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Occasionally, due to weather conditions or after a sea storm, the beach in front of the villa can be rocky from time to time. If the beach is too rocky, guests can access the beach of Cupecoy from another entrance, or Mullet Bay beach is located less than 1 kilometer away from the villa.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 814 USD nightly $ 5,698 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 929 USD nightly $ 6,503 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,714 USD nightly $ 18,998 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax and service charge to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000