Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
The estate is spread across an immaculately groomed, palm-studded tropical landscape surrounded by the sea and rock outcroppings, adjacent to a private beach and boat dock.
The home’s sophisticated interiors are thoughtfully arranged and appointed to evoke a residential atmosphere. Local artwork, including paintings and intricate displays of mosaic tile, add Antiguan charm and are complemented by an interior palette of neutral tones with inviting Caribbean accents in orange, seafoam green and turquoise. The overall effect is comfortably chic and tranquil.
Airy and inviting, the main house is comprised of a great room with dining and living areas, a study, spacious kitchen and master bedroom offering a living area, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with outdoor garden tub. Edging a courtyard and opening out to a glistening infinity pool, the guest house features a sitting room and three king-bedded rooms with private terraces as well as a set of interconnecting queen-bedded and double twin-bedded rooms.
A private tennis court features a secluded tennis pavilion that offers an additional bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Evangeline is replete with comfortable relaxation areas and private spaces including trellised walkways covered with bougainvillea, a shaded breakfast nook and a pool cabana overlooking the nearby Caribbean Sea.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Broadband Internet connection
- Cable TV and DVD
- Ceiling fans throughout the interior
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen
- Staffed Villa
- Tennis court and pavilion with dressing room and bathroom (can be used as an extra bedroom)
- Two six-seat golf carts for guest use
- 60’ x 20’ x 5’ Infinity pool with pavilion
- Two resort pools
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedroom 3: King bed
- Bedroom 4: King bed
- Bedroom 5: King bed
- Bedroom 6: Queen bed
- Bedroom 7: Two twin beds
- Six en-suite bathrooms and one half bath
- Direct access to Jumby Bay Beach
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate June 1, 2021 – August 29, 2021 7 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 14,500 USD nightly $ 101,500 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 6.5 bath Antigua villa in Long Island
A fabulous colonial style villa set in eight private acres of lush, well-stocked tropical gardens, Morning Glory offers four suites in the main house and two private cottages in the grounds, each including two suites.