Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Experience Starwood for yourself at Four Peaks Estate, a breathtaking five bedroom, six and a half bathroom vacation home designed by rowland+broughton.
Starwood has maintained its off-the-beaten-path mystique, while also evolving into an exclusive setting for special events and celebrity vacations. Situated on three acres of land, Four Peaks Estate was once owned by Prince Badar, Saudi Arabia’s Ambassador to the United States. It is now available for rent for the first time ever.
Inside, you’ll experience kick-off-your-boots charm, with inviting chairs and couches huddled around warm fireplaces. Meanwhile, floor-to-ceiling windows showcase Aspen’s Four Peaks and ensure the mountain scenery is as much a part of this home as its luxury appointments.
Designed for entertaining, Four Peaks Estate features a secondary catering kitchen with a dumbwaiter connected to the upper-level kitchen. Elevators allow guests to easily move between the first and second floors, and a heated patio is gorgeous across all seasons, as is its Jacuzzi tub. Each bedroom and living area offers access to the alpine paradise just outside.
This home’s vast and stunning upper-level living room has a gravitational pull: you’ll find your whole group gathering here. With floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the majestic Rocky Mountains, you can take in the view from outside-facing armchairs. Or get closer to the view on the deck, which opens from this space.
Next door, the den/office space serves as a place to tackle real world responsibilities, and adjoins an enchanting sun room in the treetops.
The main level atrium offers an alternate gathering space and access to a covered patio that opens onto a deck overlooking the mountains. Wander to the hot tub for truly special nights under a star-studded Colorado sky. On the lower level, a home theater offers sumptuous seating in front of a large flat-screen TV.
Kitchen & Dining
Dine with ease, comfort and style at a round table with leather chairs. The dining area is on the upper level, just off of a gourmet-inspired kitchen with granite counter-tops and bar-style seating. The second catering kitchen can be found on the lower level.
Alfresco meals are something special at this Aspen home. An outdoor dining area features a wooden table and the snow capped peaks of the Rockies offer an ideal, John Denver-approved backdrop.
- Audio System
- Baby crib
- Bicycle Storage
- Covered Parking
- Flat Screen TVs
- Media room
- Outdoor Dining Area (Alfresco)
- Towels and linens
- Wine fridge
- Wireless internet
- Hot tub
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Level): Master - Rest in a king-sized bed with an intricately carved four-post frame. Glass doors offer sweeping views of the mountains and open onto a private deck. Blackout curtains create privacy and an intimate fireplace lends warmth. Enjoy an enormous walk-in closet and en-suite bath with a Jacuzzi tub
- Bedroom 2 (Main Level): This spacious room offers a king-sized bed with rustic wooden frame and television. An en-suite bath features a Jacuzzi tub for premier relaxation
- Bedroom 3 (Main Level): Friends will adore this guest room with quaint wooden finishes including a large, artful armoire for storage. This bedroom offers two double beds, television and an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Main Level): Rustic furnishings reminiscent of a classic log cabin and plush throw pillows and blankets are featured in this bedroom with two double beds, a television and an en-suite bath
- Bedroom 5 (Main Level): This bedroom is an intimate nook brimming with comfort. A soft king-sized bed, over-sized armchair, Victorian-style desk, television and en-suite bath are all found here
- Daily housekeeping
- 24-7 on call concierge
- Full bar including wines, spirits, beer as well as light pantry (snacks and soft drinks)
- Full grocery stocking
- Colorado experience planning and coordination
- Aspen Starwood – 20 minutes from Aspen airport
- 3.5 hours from Denver airport
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 6.9% tax to all rates. A mandatory $147 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
- Security deposit: A credit card authorization is required prior to check-in.