6 bedroom Italy villa in The Lakes
Standing on the banks of the Lake, Villa Garrovo is located within the 25 acres complex of the famous Hotel Villa D’ Este’s estate, which provides guests with the unique experience of marrying the intimacy and privacy of your own home on Lake Como with the unparalleled services and amenities that only a five star luxury Hotel can offer.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
The villa was built in 1833 and completely refurbished in 2015. It is the ideal place for families and group of friends looking for a private home away from home yet with all comforts offered by the Villa d’Este and is perfect for very exclusive high-end stays.
This villa in its past has hosted royalty, Hollywood stars, musicians and writers, now it will be perfect for families or couples looking for ample space, or to soak up the Italian sun outside on their own veranda, in the hidden garden or on the large patio.
A stay at the Villa Garrovo is truly the best of both worlds: a private home where you can enjoy discretion and privacy, yet one provided with all the amenities and creature comforts offered by the world class service of a Villa d’Este Group property.
- Multi-functional room (gym and relaxation room)
- Bright and spacious living room with large windows connected with the elegant dining room that offer seating for up to 12 guests. The space features impressive glass windows overlooking the garden and the lake
- Fully-equipped kitchen completes this floor
A bright veranda opens onto a hidden garden where guests can relax and unwind. A second terrace is also available and faces the courtyard where the guests can entertain with their family and friends enjoying the beauty of Lake Como.
Do not miss the opportunity to have dinner at the restaurants on the premises and to admire the coast from the lake by hiring a boat through our complimentary concierge service.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Laundry room
- Villa d’Este courtesy line
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen bedroom with en-suite marble bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (First Floor): Two queen bedrooms with en-suite marble bathroom, with tub and shower
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Master Suite with private balcony with relaxing garden and lake view, walk-in closet and en-suite generous marble bathroom with sauna and tub
- Bedrooms 5 & 6 (Second Floor): Two Queen bedrooms, each with en-suite marble bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms, flat screen satellite TV, laundry room, free Wi-Fi, safe and Villa d’Este courtesy line
- Final cleaning
- Daily buffet breakfast served at the Hotel “Veranda” Restaurant, or continental breakfast served in villa with no
- Free membership to the Villa d’Este Sporting Club for in-house guests: gym, 8 tennis courts, swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), sauna and Turkish bath, putting green, jogging track and bicycles.
- Daily morning housekeeping service and turn down service
- Daily change of bath linen
- Garden maintenance
- Concierge service
- All incidentals - the hotel will apply the VAT applicable in Italy and subject to change by the Italian legislator without prior notification
- Electricity, A/C, heating, and water are included
- All extra services must be paid locally in CASH or by CC plus sales taxes, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
- Check-in starting from 10:00 am
- Check-out by 3:00 pm
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Security deposit: Credit card guarentee at check in