Gate Suites at The London West Hollywood
2 bedroom California villa in Los Angeles
Ideally located at the crossroads of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills, The London West Hollywood is a tranquil urban oasis that epitomizes modern luxury for the most discerning guests.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The spacious, all-suite accommodations combine sophisticated comfort and awe-inspiring views with a signature sense of refined California cool, while the impeccable service, exquisite food and drink offerings, and wide array of unparalleled amenities create a truly unforgettable guest experience. Welcome to your personal gateway to one of the world’s most vibrant cities.
From your morning wake-up call to evening turn-down service, The London West Hollywood offers everything you need and more to make your stay an unforgettable one.
The rooftop pool is perched atop the hotel amidst the heart of LA, provides the perfect complement to your stay. Spectacular, panoramic views of L.A. and Beverly Hills frame the hidden garden oasis, sweeping from downtown Los Angeles all the way to the Getty Center and beyond. An inviting destination by day or night, the exclusive rooftop pool deck and private luxury cabanas offer the serenity of a chaise and tranquil sun-drenched California afternoon, and the magnetic pull of firepits, cozy couches. The new Rooftop West Restaurant and Bar offers a sophisticated, modern lounge and restaurant situated ten floors up.
The Gate Suites
One Bedroom Gate Suite
Inspired by London’s inimitable Hyde Park, the Gate Suites are named for one of the iconic park’s gates—Victoria, Alexandra, Elizabeth, Apsley, and Curzon—and located on the hotel’s coveted 9th floor.
Designed by David Collins Studio, each one-bedroom Gate Suite spans at least 1440 square feet and boasts hardwood floors, dazzling city views, and other amenities of a stunning city flat. Luxe features like three private terraces with coveted vistas of the skyline and Hollywood Hills, a spa-like bath designed by luxury purveyor Waterworks, and a private kitchenette underscore the feeling of a stylish home, while a mix of floor plans includes dining and living spaces, adjoining suites, butler entrances, and private studies.
Two Bedroom Gate Suite
Spanning 1,975 square feet (183 sq. meters) and floating high above the L.A. skyline on the hotel’s 9th floor, the two-bedroom Gate Suites offer unrivaled luxury and a spacious layout. Each features a private dressing room, three private terraces, an airy living salon, and two large bedrooms, plus spa-like baths designed by Waterworks. An additional half-bath, kitchenette, stunning dining room for four, and other thoughtful amenities—from unique custom furnishings to a full-service wet bar—create a stylish sanctuary just steps away from all Los Angeles has to offer.
- 226 Bright, spacious suites designed by David Collins Studio and Richard Design
- Oversized spa-like luxury baths by Waterworks
- Elite personal concierge service offering access to L.A.’s most exclusive attractions
- An exquisite range of dining options
- Signature Breakfast Table dining complimentary for all guests
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and calls to London
- Rooftop pool with spacious sundeck, private cabanas, and panoramic views
- All-day rooftop dining and cocktail service for both hotel guests and visitors
- Inspired meeting and private event spaces with top-notch dining
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities
- 110-seat state-of-the-art screening room
- Hairstyling, nail, and makeup services at Alex Roldan Salon (in-suite services available)
- An array of unique gifts at Alex Roldan Boutique
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific room
- 1-2 Private balconies
- Communal fitness center (24 hrs)
- Communal screening room
- Keurig Coffee maker
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet access
- Work desk
- iPod Docking Station
- Rooftop resort pool
- Cabanas are available to rent at an additional cost
- 1 Bedroom Gate Suite: King size bedroom
- 2 Bedroom Gate Suite: 1 King bedroom and 1 bedroom with 2 double beds
- Feature 1.5-2.5 bathrooms
- Santa Monica State Beach: Located just 25 minutes away - known for its soft sand and famous pier
- Venice City Beach: Just a few minutes South of Santa Monica. Known for its unique display of outdoor workout and exercise amenities
- Malibu: Located about 45 minutes from West Hollywood, guests can enjoy the beautiful drive along Route 1 and Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) to the 21 miles of Malibu coastline
- Manhattan Beach: Forty minutes away from the hotel and just 12 or so miles south of Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach is a haven for beach volleyball, surfing and their sand dunes.
- Long Beach: About an hour South of the hotel, guests can choose from over ten beaches to enjoy
- Huntington Beach: Just over an hour’s drive away, located south of Long Beach, and commonly known as Surf City USA
- Laguna Beach: this stunning seaside city is about a two hour drive from The London West Hollywood and located in between Los Angeles and San Diego
- Newport: Just North of Laguna Beach, lies 10 miles of coastline perfect for sunbathers, swimmers, and surfers
- Complimentary round-trip airport transportation
- VIP curbside or in-suite check in experience
- Daily turn down service
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary European continental breakfast at the Boxwood Restaurant
- Complimentary calls to London
- In-suite spa services
- Walking distance to some of the city’s most sought-after restaurants, including Craig’s, Roku, Pump, and E.P./L.P. Home to L.A.’s best art galleries, WeHo’s Design District is also where you’ll find world-class boutiques like Christian Louboutin, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Rag & Bone. The Sunset Strip’s storied music venues, including the House of Blues and Whisky a Go-Go, continue to draw crowds night after night, while world-class cultural attractions like the L.A.’s Museum Row are also close by.
- Beyond the buzz of West Hollywood, guests can also revel in the rarefied exclusivity of Beverly Hills, the legendary bastion of luxury just minutes away from the hotel. Peruse the glittering boutiques along Rodeo Drive, explore the lushly manicured gardens of Greystone Mansion, take in a screening at The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and dine at some of the city’s most acclaimed restaurants
- Can sleep up to 6 guests
- Check-in is 3 pm, check-out is 12 pm
- The hotel is very pet-friendly - "Winston's Menu" is a dog friendly culinary offering created by Executive Chef Anthony Keene. Menus are available in your suite, the menu features items such as The London Pooch, Doggie Bags, and Orijen dry foods. A pet deposit is required.
- Groups hosting events can invite Winston & Churchill (the hotel's resident bulldogs) to join the party (for up to one hour) as part of a $250 donation to a local Los Angeles animal shelter.
- The hotel offers kid-friendly offerings such as special menus, kid's salon offerings, children's books, and more
- 3,000 sq. ft of state of the art fitness center open 24 hours for in-house guests only
- Please note: Roof top pool currently under renovations and should be completed in February 2018
- Reservations for the Boxwood restaurant are required
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2022 • 1 Bedroom Suite - Rates Starting From $1109 - Contact Villa Specialist For Rates 1 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2022 • 2 Bedroom Suite - Rates Starting From $1,809- Contact Villa Specialist For Rates 2 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 15.8% occupancy & assessment tax to all rates Valet parking: $44 per day Daily amenity fee: The daily amenity fee is $20.00 + tax per day. Fee includes: bottled water in room daily, Keurig coffee & tea in room, exclusive year-round rooftop pool, state of the art 24 hr fitness center, house car service within 2 miles from 3 pm to 11 pm, calls to land lines in London (codes 0207 and 0208)
- Security deposit: Credit card collected at check-in