Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Please note: The Liming Hotel closes annually from May to November. Gingerlily will be available to rent during those dates on a self-catered basis.
Channel pure escapism in our range of meticulously designed one, two, four and five-bedroom villas, with each space gifting exquisite vistas while retaining the privacy afforded by an exclusive Caribbean island.
Pour over the sweeping views of the ocean from your private infinity pool, immersing yourself among the colors of the Caribbean by day and discovering a window to starry skies unspoiled by electric lights by night.
Doing nothing is an art form in Bequia, and it’s our philosophy at The Liming. Each decision we have taken has been carefully considered to heighten your state of relaxation, optimizing your time with us and leaving you free to indulge in a little nothing.
The Gingerlily is set upon a ridge overlooking Mustique to the south and St Vincent to the north, with five en-suite bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, media room and lounge. The house also features a private plunge pool and fresh water swimming pool as well as extensive lush gardens.
Bequia is a small island, measuring seven square miles with a population of approximately 4,300. The native population are primarily a mixture of people of African, Scottish and Island Carib descent.
The island capital, Port Elizabeth, which hosts the ferry terminal, shopping and tourism center is a busy hub with stalls selling fruit, vegetables and local crafts. Other prominent areas of Bequia include Spring, the site of a former coconut plantation and home to agricultural animals, Industry Bay and Park Bay, where the Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary is located.
One of the most beautiful and secluded islands within the Grenadines with peaceful and secluded white sand beaches with extraordinary panoramic vistas, it is a true hideaway island, hidden from the tourist’s radar yet with numerous exciting and different activities available. Princess Margaret, who had a home on nearby Mustique, visited Bequia and had a beach named in her honor. Princess Margaret Beach is next to Port Elizabeth and is situated inside Admiralty Bay on the west coast.
The Liming Hotel (Open From December 1 to April 30)
The Liming can be found on the island in the clouds – Bequia. Nestled amongst the St Vincent and Grenadine islands, blissful Bequia (Bek-way) is the Caribbean’s best-kept secret.
Inspired by the serenity of the surrounding nature, discover the art of doing nothing at The Liming. Enjoy sweeping views of the ocean and discover a window to starry skies unspoiled by light pollution from one of the Caribbean’s last untouched landscapes.
Dining: Bequia, although small in size, holds a culinary reputation that extends far beyond the Caribbean. To dine at The Liming restaurant is to truly enjoy the finest of the island’s rich flavors.
Eat and drink above the Caribbean Sea on the unique sea-top terrace restaurant and tantalize your taste buds with a choice of locally sourced ingredients, including fresh island-picked fruit, aromatic vegetables and the ocean-to-table seafood for which the Caribbean is renowned.
A fresh, vibrant affair, each dish is as pleasing on the eye as it is to the palate, crafted by The Liming’s executive chef and served with an added touch of creative flair. Meals can be served privately within the villa or helping you relax in your own way while sampling the authentic taste of the island.
Weddings: Bequia brings a new meaning to romantic, possessing a unique and inimitable charm that makes getting married on the island a captivating experience. Say “I do” amid the vibrant, bright colors for which Bequia is renowned, with the Caribbean Sea, golden sands and coconut trees forming an elegant backdrop for you and your guests to enjoy, and step into your honeymoon from the moment you are wed. Whatever you envision for your wedding, The Liming will work closely with you to ensure your entire experience is as glorious and memorable as the island.
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Personal safe
- Wet bar
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Private plunge pool
- Bedrooms 1-3: King sized beds, en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Bedrooms 4-5: Twin beds (can be converted to king), en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers
- All rooms boast luxurious Peter Reed 400 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen and luxury toiletries
- Each Bathroom has Coral floors and Gravity Fed Rain Showers
- The Grenadines islands are world renowned for having the most beautiful beaches, and Bequia certainly lives up to this. Both Princess Margaret Beach and Lower Bay are not to be missed. Both can now be reached on foot by the new Belmont Walkway from Port Elizabeth.
- From December to April: A housekeeper is included working onsite from 7 am until 4 pm (cook breakfast and lunch, if the house is stocked and general cleaning duties)
- Note from May to November the house is offered on a self-catering basis.
- Children’s activities include: a Kiddies pool, play areas, daily feeding of the Koi pond fish and more. Half day/full day children’s programs are offered at additional cost.
- Bequia is a small island, measuring 7 square miles with a population of approximately 4,300. The native population are primarily a mixture of people of African, Scottish and Island Carib descent.
- The island capital, Port Elizabeth, which hosts the ferry terminal, shopping and tourism center is a busy hub with stalls selling fruit, vegetables and local crafts. Other prominent areas of Bequia include Spring, the site of a former coconut plantation and home to agricultural animals, Industry Bay and Park Bay, where the Old Hegg Turtle Sanctuary is located.
- One of the most beautiful and secluded islands within the Grenadines with white sand beaches with extraordinary panoramic vistas, it is a true hideaway island, hidden from the tourist’s radar yet with numerous exciting and different activities available. Princess Margaret, who had a home on nearby Mustique, visited Bequia and had a beach named in her honor. Princess Margaret Beach is next to Port Elizabeth and is situated inside Admiralty Bay on the west coast.
- Check in is at 3:00 pm
- Check out is 11:00 am
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2022 – November 30, 2022 • Self Catered Rates - Please note the hotel will be closed 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 900 USD nightly $ 6,300 USD weekly December 1, 2022 – April 30, 2023 • Inquire about Christmas/ New Year's rates 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,900 USD nightly $ 13,300 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates are based on weekly stay and are inclusive of tax. Service charge of 10% will be added to Food and Beverage The Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has introduced a new tax for visitors whereby visitors pay $3 USD (based on two guests sharing) to help restore the islands after natural disasters. This will be paid at the hotel.
- Security deposit: $1,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5 bath Grenadines villa in Canouan Island
The Beach House is a four or five-bedroom single level residence compromising 3,983 sq. ft. (370 sq. m) of covered space including two guest cottages, an outdoor pool and deck, with its own private pathway to the soothing turquoise waters of the Caribbean.