Godings Beach House Castiglion del Bosco
5 bedroom Barbados villa in St. Peter
Situated on the prestigious Platinum Coast of Barbados, in the parish of St. Peter, this five-bedroom, luxury beach villa offers up to ten guests the ultimate in contemporary luxury.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Stylish décor and clean lines work in harmony with the prime, beachfront location, offering the perfect retreat for rest and relaxation.
Measuring over 13,500 square feet, this luxury Barbados villa boasts a sleek and contemporary design - the work of local award-winning architects Gillespie & Steel - and uses some of the island’s most beautiful materials. The clever design brings the outside in, so you can enjoy incredible views of your infinity pool and the sea beyond from the comfort of your spacious, open plan living area.
Gated and private, your luxury beach villa combines modern comforts with stylish living. From the Boffi kitchen and designer furnishings – think Ralph Lauren and Christian Liaigre - to the five en-suite bedrooms with sea-facing terraces, no expense has been spared to ensure a stay at Godings Beach House is truly special. There’s even a state-of-the-art gym, glass-walled study and home cinema room, not to mention a range of top-end water sports equipment.
A team of professional staff is on hand at your Barbados villa to tend to your every need. Your private cook will tailor menus to your exact taste, while your house manager can arrange everything from unforgettable dining experiences at some of the island’s most exclusive restaurants, to sunrise yoga sessions and stand-up paddle boarding adventures.
A double staircase with feature Verpan seashell chandelier leads upstairs to five spacious en-suite bedrooms. A few have four-poster beds dressed with white linen, and all have American oak flooring, Ralph Lauren bed stools and a smattering of other unique design pieces. Each bedroom has a walk-in dressing room, private terrace and luxury bathroom furnished with Hansgrohe rain shower, mosaic tiles from Ann Sacks and marble vanities. The master suite’s large bathtub sits at the base of a floor-to-ceiling window offering sweeping garden views down to the beach.
The main entrance with Holly Hunt consoles leads to the living area which is open plan and spacious with neutral tones, pale limestone flooring and an impressive local coral feature wall. Large windows make the most of the surrounding sea and pool views. The living and dining areas are furnished with designer pieces from the likes of Maxalto, Christian Liaigre and Ralph Lauren as well as a pair of B&B Italia sofas.
The stylish Boffi kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons, a large breakfast table and a wall-mounted TV. There are a few dining options to choose from. Dine inside, around the grand bespoke Whetstone Oak dining table, or alfresco, on one of two shaded dining areas for delicious lazy lunches or an evening BBQ under the stars. Your personal cook will be happy to tailor menus to your party’s preferences, using the designated chef's kitchen.
The house also offers a glass-walled study, a state-of-the-art gym and a media room where film fans can enjoy access to every movie on iTunes and Netflix, streamed directly from their iPad or iPhone to a large cinema screen. These rooms boast stunning coastal art pieces by Nicola Bealing, from Cornwall, and Guy Leclef. Sonos is also available in all main rooms for music streaming.
Godings Beach House sits in approximately 1.2 acres of landscaped gardens, featuring two shaded dining areas and a yoga pavilion. With plenty of spots to enjoy a perfectly mixed cocktail, palm trees and scented shrubs scatter the grounds, with a pebbled path leading directly to a protected beach where you might be lucky enough to witness newly hatched turtles making their way to the sea. For healthy infusions, pepping up salads, or botanical cocktails, the herb and Caribbean spice garden is brimming with fresh mint, basil, coriander and ginger.
The sleek 25m mosaic-lined pool is perfect for early morning laps, surrounded by limestone tiles and comfy sun loungers where you can relax during the day with a good book.
- 25m Mosaic-Lined Swimming Pool
- Beach Towels Provided
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Covered Garage
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Glass-Walled Study
- Golf Nearby
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining Areas
- Laundry Area
- Night Security Guard
- Private State-of-the-Art Gym
- Range of Top-End Water Sports Equipment
- Security Safe
- Sonos Sound System
- Tennis Nearby
- Wall-Mounted TV
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Private 25m Mosaic-Lined Swimming Pool
- Bedroom One: King Bed, Air Conditioning, Walk-In Dressing Room, Ensuite Bathroom with Rain Shower and Tub, Private Patio, Ocean View
- Bedroom Two: Two Twin Beds (can be made into king), Air Conditioning, Walk-In Dressing Room, Ensuite Bathroom with Rain Shower, Private Patio, Ocean View
- Bedroom Three: Four-Poster King Bed, Air Conditioning, Walk-In Dressing Room, Ensuite Bathroom with Rain Shower, Private Patio, Ocean View
- Bedroom Four: Four-Poster King Bed, Air Conditioning, Walk-In Dressing Room, Ensuite Bathroom with Rain Shower, Private Patio, Ocean View
- Bedroom Five: Two Twin Beds (can be made into king), Air Conditioning, Walk-In Dressing Room, Ensuite Bathroom with Rain Shower, Private Patio, Ocean View
- Beachfront - Mullins Beach
- Gibbes Beach: 10 minute walk
- Heywoods Beach: 5 minute drive
- Sandy Lane Beach: 15 minute drive
- Night Security Guard
- House Manager
- Grantley Adams International Airport: 1 hour drive
- Folkestone Marine Park & Visitors' Centre: 10 minute drive
- Apes Hill Barbados Golf Resort and Community: 10 minute drive
- Sandy Lane Country Club: 20 minute drive
- Platinum Coast Tennis Barbados: 10 minute drive
- Flower Forest Botanical Gardens: 30 minute drive
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre: 10 minute drive
- Holetown: 15 minute drive
- Bridgetown: 35 minute drive
- Speightstown: 5 minute drive
- No Smoking
- Children - Age Restrictions
- No Pets
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 29, 2023 – December 15, 2023 5 bedrooms 0 nights minimum stay $ 5,556 USD nightly $ 38,892 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – January 12, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 5 bedrooms 0 nights minimum stay $ 13,333 USD nightly $ 93,331 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates are subject to a 10% Shared Economy Levy. Rates may be subject to a Service Charge. Special Conditions apply for bookings over the Holiday Season. Rates may be subject to change at any time. Rates are listed in US Dollars per night.
- Security deposit: $1,000