Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Perfect to surrender under the sun light and relax while family or friends enjoy the stay making BBQ’s or swimming. This villa is conveniently located near the Teeth of the Dog golf course.
Three bedrooms in total, two of them with a king size bed each and the remaining has two double beds. All the bedrooms are individually decorated and offer cable television, well-appointed furnishings and fine linens, wood-beamed ceilings, windows with garden or pool views, sheer curtains and blackout drapes, and ample closet space. Each bedroom has a private bathroom with marble lined step-in shower, ornate mirror, and generous vanity.
The Garden Villas at Casa de Campo are a delight for nature lovers. Featuring stunning garden views and lush natural surroundings, these three or four bedroom homes offer a private and comfortable Caribbean-style setting. Soak up the sun by your private pool while our staff prepares your breakfast inside; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your tropical sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. Garden Villas come with three bedrooms/three bathrooms and one master suite, not to mention a full kitchen, spacious living/dining rooms, and two golf carts for getting around the resort.
GARDEN VILLAS INCLUSIONS:
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Daily maid service from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
Premium All Inclusive Package
- All inclusions of the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience above
- PLUS, the daily use of the Minitas Beach Club restaurant
- Bedroom Locks & Keys
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Daily Breakfast In Villa
- Daily Maid Service
- Dining Area
- Electric Juicer
- Extra Pillows
- Fire Extinguishers
- Golf Carts
- Golf Course View
- Group Classes
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Landscaped Gardens
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Gated Community
- Sandwich Maker
- Smoke Detectors
- Sound System
- Unlimited Access
- iPod Station
- Private swimming pool
- Three resort pools
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: King size bed each, cable television, garden or pool views, and ample closet space
- Bedroom 3: Two double beds, cable television, garden or pool views, and ample closet space.
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom with marble lined step-in shower, ornate mirror, and generous vanity
- Beach and Beach Club 5 minutes away
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private daily maid service
- Use of the Fitness Center and group classes
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Deluxe Dominican Bar -3 bottles of rum, assorted bottles of sodas, beers and water, seasonal fruit basket
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- La Romana Country Club 10 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 7 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
- Gym and SPA 7 minutes
- Sorry, no pets
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 4, 2023 – May 31, 2023 • 3 night minimum April 6-8 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,599 USD nightly $ 18,193 USD weekly June 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,299 USD nightly $ 9,093 USD weekly October 1, 2023 – December 20, 2023 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,732 USD nightly $ 12,124 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $1,500