Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Engraved in the essence of this amazing 4 bedrooms property with golf views, fun and relax is the mainstream here. The doors to Golf Villa 148 are open for all those who are looking to lay back during their holidays.
Behind the blue and hand carved entrance door, an open concept awaits with white-wooded high ceilings and a modern chandelier with strong character adding to the charm of the atmosphere. The big glass windows guarantee sunlight almost all day long to marvel the outdoor surroundings and also the dining area with a table for eight guests and the living area bestowed with modern furniture, adding the perfect balance with the minimalistic, yet carefully selected decor.
For snacks and food, the blue-tiled fully equipped kitchen is calling anyone who is hungry. Next is the access to the backyard with a lap pool to cool off and sun loungers to get the perfect tan. But a broader view step outside through the living area to marvel the mesmerizing golf views enjoying the modern outdoor furniture.
For a perfect sleep, any of the four bedrooms are at your disposal. The master bedroom has a king bed, air conditioning, TV, en-suite bathroom, and walk-in closet. The second room has also a king bed, air conditioning, TV, en-suite bathroom, and walk-in closet. The third and the fourth bedrooms have two queen beds, TV, air conditioning, walk-in closets, and en-suite bathrooms in each.
Casa de Campo
This villa is located in Casa de Campo, offering guests 3 championship golf courses, 3 polo fields, 14 tennis courts, 4 swimming pools and complete water sport facilities. Culinary choices are extensive in the 9 restaurants and 7 bars - whether a thatch-roofed bar on stilts or the exotic glamour of Tropicana serving 'Caribbean Flair.' On Casa de Campo's elite Minitas Beach, guests can enjoy a variety of water sports including kayaking and windsurfing, or just relax by the water.
Historical grandeur is found at the spectacular Altos de Chavón, just minutes from the villa, complete with shops, boutiques, galleries and a museum.
A resort registration fee is required during your stay in order to access all Casa de Campo amenities and services. The charge is US$ 25 per night from 15 years old and older and US$ 12 per night for youths between the ages of 4 to 14 years old. The registration fee must be paid prior to entering the property and can be paid at the Villa Owners Club office located in the main resort area. This will be charged directly by Casa de Campo resort.
Children below 4 years old do not require resort registration. Each person registered will receive an ID card, which will detail the dates of their stay. This ID card will grant the individual named on the card access to the resort, as well as the various facilities including:
- Access to Equestrian Center
- Access to Shooting Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Access to Casa de Campo Spa
- Access to golf courses and advance tee times reservations at applicable rates
- Use of Fitness Center at villa owner’s preferential rates
- Use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool in the main hotel area and Minitas Beach
- Use of courtesy internal hotel guest transportation
- Access to discounts, special offers and promotions for private rental guests in hotel’s restaurants, sports facilities and activities.
- Access to the services of Central Romana Medical Center
* Please note: Resort fees are subject to change without notice
- Air Conditioning
- Private lap pool
- Pool heating is not included
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king bed, air conditioning, TV, en-suite bathroom, and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: King bed, air conditioning, TV, en-suite bathroom, and walk-in closet
- Bedrooms 3 & 4: 2 Bedrooms, each with 2 queen beds, TV, air conditioning, walk-in closets, and en-suite bathrooms
- Minitas Beach is approximately 10 minutes away by golf cart, 6 minutes by car
- Daily Housekeeping from 8 am to 5 pm
- Transfer from La Romana Airport - One round-trip airport transfer is included. If guests arrive/depart at different times or arrive at a different airport, charges will apply
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Private Check-in at property
- Mandatory resort registration fee: $25 per night (adults 15 years and older) and $12 per night (children 4-14 years old). The registration fee must be paid prior to entering the property.
- Grocery services
- Babysitter (48 hours notice required)
- Golf cart rental
- Marina - 10 Minutes by golf cart, 10 minutes by car
- La Romana Airport - 11 Minutes by car
- Dye Fore Golf Course - 15 Minutes by golf cart, 10 minutes by car
- Teeth of the Dog - 5 Minutes by golf cart, 4 minutes by car
- The Links - 15 Minutes by golf cart, 10 minutes by car
- Tennis Center - 5 Minutes by golf cart, 4 minutes by car
- Altos de Chavón - 6 Minutes by golf cart, 11 minutes by car
- Supermarket - 15 Minutes by golf cart, 10 minutes by car
- Check-in: 3 pm
- Check-out: Noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – December 17, 2021 • Nightly Rate 4 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,080 USD nightly $ 7,560 USD weekly May 1, 2021 – December 17, 2021 • Rate is Based on a 7 Night Stay 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 926 USD nightly $ 6,482 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 5, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,720 USD nightly $ 19,040 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax to all rates Please add a mandatory resort fee of $25 per adult (15 years and older) and $12 per child (ages 4-14), per day (rates subject to change without notice). Payment is due upon arrival to the resort.
- Security deposit: $1,000.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Ideal for kids of all ages, this one-story villa is full of entertainment options including a full-sized billiards table, air-conditioned den, shaded gazebo, and sunny terrace that wraps around the pool and whirlpool tub.