Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The villa is situated just a few steps away from the water and its generous windows allow unobstructed views of the stunning landscapes.Designed in a charming contemporary style, the interiors are fascinating, some of them displaying minimalist decors with strong aesthetic effects. Modern and elegant inside and out, Villa Grace could serve as the perfect permanent getaway.
The whole complex of the Villa Grace consists of: ground floor, first floor with a mezzanine and second floor. Villa Grace has 5 bedrooms with 5 en-suite bathrooms, 10 beds and is suitable for a comfortable accommodation of 10 people.
Near the main entrance to the villa, there is an outside plateau with table tennis and darts. When entering the interior of the second floor, one comes inside a spacious area and finds the harmoniously incorporated kitchen, dining room and living room. In addition to cozy and comfortable sofas, the living room is also equipped with satellite TV and DVD, while a large glass wall connects it to the outdoor, heated swimming pool. There are also some deck chairs by the pool, ideal for relaxing and sunbathing. This floor of the villa provides with a wonderful view of the entire private and beautiful bay, as well as of the nearby village and playful sea waves.
The internal wooden staircase leads down to the first floor with a mezzanine. Two comfortable double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with a shower and a sea view have found their place on the first floor. On the same floor, there is also a nice TV-room, completely soundproofed and ideal for relaxation. Another double bedroom with private shower-bathroom and private terrace, additionally enriched with wooden sitting furniture, is placed on the mezzanine. This room also has the sea view. There are also one storage room and a laundry on this floor.
The last floor - the ground floor, can be also reached by internal wooden stairs and comprises two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, which are connected to the villa’s courtyard. One of the rooms has a direct access to the open part of the terrace with table and chairs made of bamboo, while the other room is connected to the outside dining room and authentic Dalmatian fireplace by a glass wall. In this part of the house lies also a summer kitchen, ideal for easy preparation of Dalmatian family meals.
- Air conditioning in all living areas
- Camera around house
- Cinema room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Garden furniture
- Internet access (wireless and wired Ethernet)
- Moring for the boats
- Parking: 2 inside of garage (up to five cars)
- Safe deposit
- Satellite TV system in living rooms and bedrooms with large LCD screens
- Outdoor, heated infinity swimming pool (20 square meters)
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 (First Floor): Comfortable double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with a shower and a sea view
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Double bedroom with private shower-bathroom and private terrace, additionally enriched with wooden sitting furniture, is placed on the mezzanine
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 (Ground Floor): Two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, which are connected to the villa’s courtyard
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Welcome basket & Booklet
- Daily maid & Cleaning
- Brac Island always known as the choice for families who seek the better things in life. The largest and most accessible of the Dalmatian islands its tree-lined shores and picturesque villages have stood relatively untouched for hundreds of years.
- The islands 150 square miles contain an attractive combination of stunning scenery, dramatic mountains, idyllic bays and 14 beautiful villages. Emerald-blue waters and secluded pebble shores sit effortlessly beside historic buildings and natural wonders.
- Blessed with crystal-clear waters, the area offers the perfect conditions for life on the sea: sailing, fishing, some of the best scuba diving in the Mediterranean and just about every water sport under the sun. The choice is yours: from ancient historical sites, picturesque harbors, nature trails to explore, as well as a multitude of beach front bars and restaurants to enjoy.
- Electricity, water, gas are included
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2021 • Rates are on Request 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: All taxes are included in the rates. Reservations are 100% non-refundable. Rates are based on a 7 night stay. Shorter stays may be requested, however a higher rate may apply.
- Security deposit: Credit card on arrival.