Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Its high elevation offers a far reaching view to the northern ends of the island and cool breezes drift up from the ocean below. The villa’s name, Gwynt A Mor, means Wind and Sea in Welsh.
A gated driveway leads up to the four bedroom property. Limestone patios and pathways surround the villa and its gardens. The pool looks out over the ocean and the covered pool patio provides a perfect place to relax or dine surrounded by water.
The living area and kitchen have wide glass doors that open directly onto the pool patio. Spacious and fully equipped, the kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances and the kitchen table provides an ideal place to eat breakfast. The dining room, with an eight person table, has doors that open onto a leafy patio.
Three of the bedrooms have king size beds, and the fourth has two twin beds (which can be combined on request to form a king bed). There are four bathrooms, and two are en-suite.
The Guest house features 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Bedrooms have its own private access, living area and kitchen.
Gwynt A Mor is situated on the central coast of the island which makes it an efficient location for those interested in exploring the whole of Providenciales. Quiet and secluded Babalua Beach lies down in front at the base of the cliff. Blue Mountain Hill, the highest point on the island, is right nearby.
Turtle Cove Marina with its activities, restaurants, casino, and shops, and the excellent Smith’s Reef snorkeling site, are just to the east and a short drive away. To the west is Blue Hills leading all the way to North West Point National Park.
The scenic Chalk Sound National Park and the shallow warm waters of Sapodilla Bay Beach are within a 12-minute drive. An equal distance away and you’ll be in the heart of Grace Bay.
If you’re looking for a vacation home in a central but quiet location on Providenciales with a view to behold, villa Gwynt A Mor offers just that.
- Basketball Area
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Cooler
- Beach Towels
- Beach Umbrella
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD Player
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Property
- Gym Facility
- Heated Pool
- Media Room
- Outdoor Dining
- Security System
- Sound System
- Tennis Court
- Private pool
- Bedroom 1 Master bedroom (Bungalow 1): King bed with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 (Bungalow 2): King bed with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 (Bungalow 3): King bed shared bath with Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4 (Bungalow 3) Two twin beds (can be made into king) shared bath with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 5 (Guest house ground floor): Queen bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (Guest house second floor): Queen bed with en-suite bathroom
- Babalua Beach lies down in front at the base of the cliff
- Blue Mountain Hill, the highest point on the island, is right nearby.
- Turtle Cove Marina with its activities, restaurants, casino, and shops, and the excellent Smith’s Reef snorkeling site, are just to the east and a short drive away.
- To the west is Blue Hills leading all the way to North West Point National Park.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 25, 2023 – December 15, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,014 USD nightly $ 14,098 USD weekly November 25, 2023 – December 15, 2023 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,729 USD nightly $ 12,103 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – December 22, 2023 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,216 USD nightly $ 15,512 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – December 22, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,857 USD nightly $ 12,999 USD weekly December 23, 2023 – December 29, 2023 • Christmas 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,000 USD nightly $ 35,000 USD weekly December 30, 2023 – January 5, 2024 • New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,286 USD nightly $ 37,002 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% tax to all rates Air conditioning is optional and metered during your stay and billed at check-out, please inquire with a Villa Specialist for more information
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6.5 bath Turks & Caicos villa in Providenciales
Tucked away on a secluded white-sand beach, Beach Enclave Long Bay is a private luxury resort furnished with the finest amenities this villa features five bedrooms in the main house plus a one-bedroom garden cottage.