Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Set in the midst of the vibrant energy of Cabo San Lucas, this newly decorated 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath residence offers a tranquil atmosphere and every comfort. This 4th floor unit is conveniently situated in Building 4 which is close to the Spa, pools and restaurant. En-joy breathtaking panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez and Land’s End from the living area and wrap around covered terrace (one of the largest in the resort).
This luminous unit includes two California king bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The master suite features stunning sea views and French doors that open on to the private terrace. The his & hers master bath features an over-sized jacuzzi tub and separate shower stall, and adjoining walk-in closet.
The open floor plan of this unit allows the perfect flow from the generous living area to the dining area which both open onto the beautiful outdoor terrace. Stay in and relax in this living area that has a large flat screen TV with a 5.1 Bose surround sound system with Blu-ray that provides an enjoyable viewing and listening experience.
With this fully equipped, gourmet kitchen you will find all you need to cook any meal from a Mexican breakfast in the morning, a lite bite for lunch or a relaxing home-style dinner. It can also meet the needs of a professional as in-residence private chef services are available.
The Hacienda concept incorporates superior amenities such as a state of the art full-service spa and fitness center, 2 magnificent infinity pools, Palapa Bar and several dining options: beach, pool, restaurant and private chef service. Although the restaurant, Cocina y Cantina, is highly rated as one of the top in the area, it exudes an unpretentious, warm and hospitable feel. Many other restaurants, bars and entertainment options are only steps away as the property is nestled between Medano Beach nightlife and the Marina. One of the really special aspects of this location is the lack of the need for a car. How exhilarating it is to be in short walking distance to so many fun venues for music, food and entertainment.
- Apple TV
- Blu-Ray player
- Bose surround sound system
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- The building has 3 outdoor pools
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Located at the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, where the azure Sea of Cortés flows into the mighty Pacific Ocean, Cabo San Lucas – Cabo to those who know it – is a place that offers visitors the best of land and sea. You can tee up for a round of golf at one of the area’s many world-class courses, or ride horseback through hills of spectacular beauty. Relax poolside or picnic on a sandy beach. All of this is yours when you stay at one of Elite Destination Homes’ Cabo San Lucas vacation rentals. Overlooking the ocean and appointed with casual elegance, our homes in Cabo remind those fortunate enough to stay there that life just doesn’t have to be so complicated, or move quite so fast – at least when you’re on vacation.
- Steps to Medano Beach, Marina, and Downtown Cabo.
- Access to Full service Spa, Fitness Center with riding bikes, treadmill, top-of-the-line weight machines, Seaside lounge and Cocina & Cantina Restaurant
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 30, 2022 – August 31, 2022 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,150 USD nightly $ 8,050 USD weekly September 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 800 USD nightly $ 5,600 USD weekly October 1, 2022 – October 28, 2022 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,150 USD nightly $ 8,050 USD weekly October 29, 2022 – December 16, 2022 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,350 USD nightly $ 9,450 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 1, 2023 • Christmas / New Year's - Saturday to Saturday 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,900 USD nightly $ 13,300 USD weekly January 2, 2023 – March 3, 2023 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,250 USD nightly $ 8,750 USD weekly March 4, 2023 – April 28, 2023 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,450 USD nightly $ 10,150 USD weekly April 29, 2023 – August 31, 2023 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,250 USD nightly $ 8,750 USD weekly September 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 900 USD nightly $ 6,300 USD weekly October 1, 2023 – October 27, 2023 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,250 USD nightly $ 8,750 USD weekly October 28, 2023 – December 16, 2023 2 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 1,450 USD nightly $ 10,150 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – January 2, 2024 • Christmas / New Year's - Saturday to Saturday 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,900 USD nightly $ 13,300 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19% tax to all rates. $99 Damage Insurance