Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
This is a stunning contemporary villa located in a quiet location, overlooking the sixth fairway of the Quinta do Lago golf course and set on manicured lush gardens. The villa has a state of the art cinema room, a sauna and a steam bath. The villa is located at walking distance to The Campus – the new state of the art multi-sports complex. The gates open to a large driveway area on the left and a large garden on the right.
The large front door opens to a hallway with a cloakroom, leading to a large open space with a dining area in front and the living room slightly to the right. There is a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with Lazer services and a music system in the entire house.
The kitchen, located on the left is fully equipped with appliances including a large fridge, a freezer with ice maker, an induction plate with ceiling smoke extractor, wine cooler, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, two electric ovens, toaster, dishwasher, blender, and juicer. The door from the kitchen and living room opens out to an outside living area overlooking the golf course.
On the right-hand side of the living room, there is a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and bathtub and a terrace. Next, to it, there is a TV room with access to the swimming pool. On the right of the hallway, there are two bedrooms: one double with en-suite walk-in shower and terrace and a twin bedroom with an en-suite walk-in shower and a bathtub and view and access to the swimming pool.
Stairs lead to the first floor where there are two further bedrooms. A double bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower and bathtub. A double bedroom with walk-in shower and a terrace overlooking the pool and garden.
The lower level with natural light has a sauna, a steam bath and a large bathroom with two shower areas; a wine cellar and an open plan area. There is also a laundry room with a washing machine dryer, cloths hanger, sink, iron and iron board, etc.
There is also a garage with parking space for two cars. There is a further self-contained apartment with one bedroom that can be accessed through the lower level or through an independent entrance. It has an equipped kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, and an en-suite walk-in shower.
Outside is a large kidney-shaped swimming pool that can be heated (extra cost), a spacious terrace with gas BBQ, sink, and lounge area, dining area, and sun loungers.
- Al Fresco Dining
- Baby Cot
- Children Welcome
- Close to the Beach
- Entertainment Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Home Theater
- Ice Maker
- Ironing Board
- Kitchen Amenities
- Laundry In-Villa
- Patio Area with Outdoor Furniture
- Private Pool
- Property Amenities
- Spa Available
- Speaker System
- Stadium Seating
- Stationary Bike
- Steam Bath
- Tea Kettle
- Twin Beds
- View of Golf Course
- Wi-Fi Access
- Wine Fridge
- Large kidney shaped private swimming pool
- Pool can be heated at extra cost
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, bathtub, and a terrace
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Double with en-suite walk-in shower and terrace
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): Twin bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower and a bathtub, view and access to the swimming pool
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower and bathtub
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Double bedroom with walk-in shower and terrace overlooking the pool and garden
- Bedroom 6 (Apartment): Bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower
- Housekeeping: Monday to Friday (5 days per week), except bank holidays
- Chef service
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Pool heating £700
- Security deposit: £5,000 Pre-collected