Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
The home offers spacious luxury with a heated pool, a spa with a waterfall, and a large backyard that offers privacy, plenty of comfortable seating and unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean and rare native fish ponds.
Built with comfort and open spaces in mind, the main four-bedroom home has wall-length glass sliders that blend the large living room with the beautiful outdoors. Great for Hawaii family or group gatherings, Kolea 14 is a prime property on the Big Island's Gold Coast. The home features two master bedrooms with splendid ocean views, generously sized en-suite bathrooms with jacuzzi tubs and walk-in showers, as well as private outdoor tropical showers. Located privately on the south side of the home, there is also a third master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. A kids guest room with two sets of bunk beds and a day-bed offer additional sleeping quarters.
A beautiful courtyard decorated with endemic Hawaiian plants and ponds separates the main oceanfront home from the private Ohana house, which features one king bedroom with a large en-suite bathroom. The Ohana house increases the estates sleep capacity to 12.
A true gem on the Kohala Coast, Kolea 14 is a prime estate that offers luxurious privacy only a short distance away from the gorgeous sands of A-Bay and the popular restaurants and shops of the Waikoloa Resort.
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
- Outside seating area
- Wireless internet
- Private pool
- Hot tub
- Master Suite 1: King size four post beds, TV, en-suite and private outdoor shower
- Master Suite 2: King size four post beds, TV, en-suite and private outdoor shower
- Bedroom 3: King bed, TV, private lanai and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Bunk Room with two sets of bunk beds, queen sofa sleeper and TV
- Bedroom 5: Private ohana suite with king bed, TV and kitchenette
- Hair dryer
- Access to the resort beach, white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay) includes free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments. 5 minute walk to A-Bay.
- 5 minute walk to the beach
- Private gated entrance
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote. 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please include a 14.962% tax, $650 cleaning fee and $95 administrative fee. Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 4.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
This 5 Bedroom, 4.5 bathroom sprawling family compound is new to the vacation rental market. The home is located in the prestigious Champion Ridge gated community just a short mile drive to the private Beach Club and oceanside restaurant.
5 bedroom 5.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
This magnificent island-inspired, custom home features over 6,300 square feet of elegant living space with four bedrooms, each complete with separate garden outdoor shower lanais as well as a fifth bedroom in an intimate guest house.
6 bedroom 6 bath Hawaii villa in Maui
Located in Maui, Hawaii, Lahaina Oceanfront Estate is a neocolonial-style Hawaiian villa with a classic, rustic and Old Hawaiian charm that accommodates up to 12 guests — perfect for a large multi-family vacation or a family reunion.