Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The home's elegant entrance, with lush tropical gardens and stunning native boulders, creates an inviting stage for this classic French Creole home dressed in soft yellows and trimmed with elegant dark wood details.
Entering the villa, the stunning panoramic views dazzle with a brilliant sweep of tropical green mountains and endless blue sea and sky. Anguilla is on the horizon. Just below the deck, you see waves crashing on the beach. Surrounding the villa are colorful gardens filled with tropical flowers as well as papaya and banana trees. The blue endless heated pool connects the amazing view to the villa. The spacious horseshoe shaped epi wood terrace is filled with outdoor dining and seating to enjoy the view and wonderful breezes. Little seating niches and a large covered gazebo offer quiet places to relax.
The interior great room, with spaces for seating and dining, is fully air condition or opens fully to the tropical breeze. Floor to ceiling glass doors brings in the view. Travertine floors run throughout the interiors. The recently renovated décor has an open and airy attitude in a mix of contemporary and exotic furnishings and accessories in teak woods and soft taupe and cream colors. The modern fully equipped kitchen, open to the view, is tastefully designed in glass tiles, stainless appliances, and grey with pops of color. A fully equipped gym with a bathroom is located on the lower garden level.
The four bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, are off the main salon and under one roof. Each has interior and exterior doors for access to the pool, a small office/workspace, and fabulous sea views. Three bedrooms are accessible off a large media room with a flat-screen TV, perfect for teenagers are kids to share this wing of the villa. The master bedroom, located on the opposite side of the villa, is its own private oasis. Private for some but still connected given all bedrooms are under the same roof and all accessible from the inside. Each bathroom is uniquely designed in interesting mixes of materials and stylish fixtures plus they are fully air-conditioned.
Although secluded, Frair's Bay and Happy Bay beaches are steps away. A 3-minute drive takes you to the charming town of Grand Case filled with fabulous restaurants plus the Hope Estate area with a terrific French grocery store and Bacchus, one of the island's best restaurants and wine merchants.
Can be rented as 2-3 or 4 bedroom villa.
- 220v and 110v electrical voltage
- Al fresco dining
- Alarm system
- CD Player
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee machine
- DVD library
- DVD player
- Electric gate to villa
- Electric oven
- Elliptical machine
- Flat-screen TV
- Gas BBQ
- Gas stove
- Heated infinity pool
- Hi-speed internet
- Ice machine
- Mosquito repellent system
- Outdoor furniture
- Private fully-equipped gym with bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Wheelchair accessible
- iPod dock
- Heated swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and tub, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3:King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Pool service
- 5-minute walk to beach
- 5-minute drive to grocery store
- 25-minute drive to airport
- Maximum eight guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are allowed
- Smoking is allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 700 USD nightly $ 4,900 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 743 USD nightly $ 5,200 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 829 USD nightly $ 5,800 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,500 USD nightly $ 17,500 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,214 USD nightly $ 8,498 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,414 USD nightly $ 9,898 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 770 USD nightly $ 5,390 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 829 USD nightly $ 5,803 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 914 USD nightly $ 6,398 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,572 USD nightly $ 18,004 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file. A $3,000 Security Deposit is required during SXM Festival.
- Rate notes: **Festive bookings: Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure.** New Policy Regarding Extra Guests Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking. Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation. For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens). The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking. Collapse