Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 7.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
Nestled over 350 feet above sea level on seven acres of tropical splendor, the seven bedroom villa enjoys inspirational panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, deep valleys and golf course. Harmony Hill simply enjoys one of the finest views at Tryall!
With no detail left unattended, Harmony Hill was designed to ensure the utmost in relaxation, privacy and entertainment. Irrespective of your location on the property, whether under roof or not…guests enjoy the spectacular views and the serene trade winds that the villa location provides. Casually elegant interiors, grand open living spaces, manicured lawns and covered patios abound. As guests enter the main pavilion of this very private, 15,000 square foot villa, their soul will be captured instantly by the spectacular infinity edge pool that lies above the horizon of the deep blue Caribbean Sea and azure sky.
Every room enjoys the finest imported travertine and marble tile, along with personally selected, handmade furniture and art that is guaranteed to invigorate. Perched at the peak of the property is Harmony Hill’s unique, two bedroom cottage and its very special view of the Caribbean Sea and deep valley. With privacy and tranquility in mind; the cottage also has a large private patio and lawn, wet bar and separate living area with surround audio/video entertainment.
Tryall Club Membership
A significant amenity for guests in this villa is membership at the excellent Tryall Club. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. The Tryall tennis club features nine Nova Cushion courts, some lit for night play, with world-class pro’s on call. All white attire required. (Some Tryall Club golf services may be subject to a 15% service charge, including green fees, golf cart rentals, shoe and club rentals).
The beach is well planned for parents and children. Have lunch at the beach bar. Work out in the well-equipped gym. Jog the marked trails. Snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cat and sunfish are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees. Enjoy weekly events like the Manager’s Cocktail Party on Mondays, as well as Beach BBQ and Reggae Night beach parties for an additional fee.
On the hill, enjoy the historic Great House for afternoon tea and a magnificent view from the terrace. Shop at the commissary and boutique, meet for happy hour at the bar, and browse a wealth of Jamaican, Haitian and Cuban works and souvenirs in the Gallery of West Indian Art. And don’t miss the massive Tryall pool!
Tryall is a private club whose members may use most Club facilities at no charge with the exception of tennis shop, ball boys, bar & restaurant, spa, grocery, motorized watersports, Nanny services and golf. Complimentary amenities include the beach, non-motorized watersports, tennis, the excellent gym, the Hummingbird Kids Club, Great House afternoon tea, the Manager's Cocktail Party and various special events.
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your Temporary Membership Dues locally at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. Credit cards are accepted. You will be given a temporary membership card to enable your access to all Club facilities.
Tryall Club Front Desk will set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount (recommended hold amount is US$150 per adult per day).
- Air Conditioning
- Bose Bluetooth speakers in all bedrooms
- Breathtaking panoramic ocean views from every room, veranda, pool and patio
- Distinctive architecture and hand-carved cut stone walls throughout
- Family Room with 60" flat screen TV, surround sound, DVD and XBox 360
- Flat screen Smart TV's (60" in Family Room, 55" TVs in all bedrooms)
- Golf cart - complimentary for transport throughout Tryall Club (two 4-seaters, one 6-seater)
- Gym - private state of the art gym with 60" TV
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- Infinity edge pool (heated, 25'x45')
- Media room with 52”TV, DVD/Xbox/Kinect with movie library for children and adults
- Pavilion, pool bar and gazebo with surround sound stereo and TV. Perfect for socializing.
- Ping pong table
- Staffed Villa
- VOIP phone for free long distance to/from US and Canada
- Wireless Internet and surround sound audio throughout the property.
- Spectacular “true” infinity pool overlooking the vastness of the Caribbean Sea
- Bedroom 1- Kingston Master Suite with king bed and distinct seating area along with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. 400 square foot bathroom consisting of custom made double vanities, vessel sinks, multiple person, travertine shower with freestanding soaking tub that opens up to a private patio and the panorama view of the Caribbean Sea
- Bedroom 2 - Montego Bay Suite with king bed and private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks, travertine shower that open up to a separate patio with an exceptional ocean view
- Bedroom 3 - Negril Suite with king bed and private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks, travertine showers that open up to a separate patio with an exceptional ocean view
- Bedroom 4 - Hanover Master Suite (Cottage): King bedroom suite, with seating area and expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks and marble floors with large soaker tub and travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This suite connects to the cottage living room equipped with audio/video center, wet bar and lounge area.
- Bedroom 5 - Springfield Suite (Cottage): King bedroom suite with expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks and marble floors with travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to a patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This suite connects to the cottage living room equipped with audio/video center, wet bar and lounge area
- Bedroom 6 - Ocho Rios Suite: Nestled below the pool Gazebo, this very private and romantic enclave enjoys a King bed with a private bath having a double vessel sink vanity, travertine floors and shower. Bedroom opens up to a very private patio with an exquisite view of the Caribbean Sea
- Bedroom 7 - Sandy Bay Suite: Located west of the main pavilion, the Sandy Bay Suite offers two extra-long twin beds (can be converted into king bed), a desk, seating area and a bathroom with single vanity, vessel sink and travertine shower with European unframed glass. 10 feet bi-fold louver window opens to the serenity of beautiful Sandy Bay and the Caribbean Sea.
- Harmony Hill is located approximately twelve miles West of Montego Bay on the North Coast of Jamaica. Perched on a hill above the rolling expanse of Tryall Club's world renowned golf course, and with the Carribbean Sea a mere stroll away, Harmony Hill is a perfect holiday retreat.
- Children welcomed
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 16, 2021 – December 17, 2021 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,700 USD nightly $ 18,900 USD weekly April 16, 2021 – December 17, 2021 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,000 USD nightly $ 21,000 USD weekly April 16, 2021 – December 17, 2021 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,300 USD nightly $ 23,100 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 1, 2022 • Christmas/New Year's 7 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 5,925 USD nightly $ 41,475 USD weekly January 2, 2022 – April 23, 2022 • Includes Easter 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,543 USD nightly $ 24,800 USD weekly January 2, 2022 – April 23, 2022 • Includes Easter 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,358 USD nightly $ 30,500 USD weekly January 2, 2022 – April 23, 2022 • Includes Easter 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,886 USD nightly $ 34,200 USD weekly April 24, 2022 – December 17, 2022 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,786 USD nightly $ 19,500 USD weekly April 24, 2022 – December 17, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,072 USD nightly $ 21,500 USD weekly April 24, 2022 – December 17, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,372 USD nightly $ 23,600 USD weekly December 18, 2022 – January 1, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 7 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 5,925 USD nightly $ 41,475 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Taxes/Fees of 15% must be applied to the villa rental rate (Government Consumption Tax of 10% + Tryall Club Administration Fee of 5%) . Also please add a $130 (plus 15% service charge) per week resort fee for all guests 16 and over. Special rates apply for holiday weeks. Easter holiday week is any 7 nights that includes Easter Sunday.
- Security deposit: A refundable security deposit may be pre-collected. Please confirm with your villa specialist
- Rate policies: A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
7 bedroom 8 bath Jamaica villa in Montego Bay
Phoenix sits on a spectacular seascape on Jamaica's lush North Coast at the luxurious Tryall Club 12 miles west of Montego Bay. The beach club, pro shop, first tee and driving range are within walking distance of the Phoenix front door. Nine laykold tennis courts are just a golf cart ride up the hill.