Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The Cycladic traditional architecture of materials and forms affected the entire single-storey building, simplifying its layout and form of spaces.
The outdoor areas are protected from the northern winds while wooden pergolas with canvas canopies provide the necessary shading so you can enjoy the island’s lifestyle any time of the day. The landscape gardens complete the scenery and create a unique atmosphere. The interior design around the local materials and stones is enhanced by the choice of fabrics and materials, while the large French windows allow uninterrupted views of the pool area and the sea.
Villa Havier, is a unique luxury villa, voted among the top 100 in the world and invites its guests to relax and indulge all their senses.
- Spacious lounge area
- Dining area
- Separate kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Gym facilities
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Separate entrance guest house with double bedroom en-suite and a kitchenette
- Spacious lounge and dining areas around the pool
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Master double bedroom, en-suite bathroom with dressing room
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom, en-suite with queen size bed
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): Twin Bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Lower Level): Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (Guest House): Double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, and kitchenette
- 10 -15 minute drive from the nearest beach
- Daily housekeeping service
- Change of linen twice per week
- From airport: 10 min drive
- From port: 7 min drive
- From nearest town: 5 min drive
- Housekeeper lives in a separate house on the estate
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Taxes are included in the rates
- Security deposit: €1,000