5 bedroom Greece villa in Mykonos
Hermes is a private waterfront property located within an ultra-exclusive and prestigious villa resort complex in Mykonos, in one of the most distinct areas of the island with uninterrupted views of the Aegean Sea and the Cycladic Islands of Delos and Rhenia.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The resort is ideal for those wishing to combine boating with their villa holiday since there is a direct access to the sea with a small dock where tenders can approach. Upon request, a private helipad provides the opportunity for direct access with a helicopter. Maximum privacy for the VIP clientele is guaranteed with a 24-hour security gate with access to villa residents only. The villa's infinity pool is located in a panoramic position and is surrounded by two different covered and wind-sheltered outdoor living spaces and the outdoor dining area. The pool terrace also includes a lovely pergola with a marble dining table and built-in barbeque. Views are also a main factor to mention when speaking of the property's interiors, as their combination with original design and discerning furnishing give Hermes an undeniable appeal for those who enjoy a clever mix of comfort and luxury. The spacious living room is stylishly furnished and suited with all comforts. The adjacent dining room features a unique marble table fit to host all delicacies prepared in the connected kitchen. Marble surfaces characterize the open kitchen as well as high quality Gaggenau appliances. All the aforementioned rooms are granted access to the pool terrace through French doors.
The master bedroom is located on the upper level in the property's traditional tower, featuring a private terrace and balcony with great views and an en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. On the first lower level below the kitchen, one can find a second master bedroom with its own separate small living room with access to the pool and en-suite bathroom. A single (or double) bedroom ideal for staff is also on this floor. On the second and lowest level of the house there are two double bedrooms each with a separate entrance and separate bathrooms. A small kitchenette is also located on this level.
Hermes is the perfect retreat for guests who wish to spend their Mykonian days in equal luxury and comfort whether indoors or outdoors. The quality of amenities and services provided along with the unique setting distinguish Hermes as property certain to provide the fondest memories of the guests’ time on Mykonos.
- Air Conditioning: All rooms & bedrooms
- CD Player
- DVD player
- In-house laundry facility
- Kitchen: Modern appliances, fully equipped
- Outdoor dining
- Plasma TV
- Wi-Fi internet
- Woodfire BBQ
- Private Heated Infinity Pool (salt-water)
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Staff Quarters - Staff bedroom with one or two single beds, air-conditioning, separate bathroom & kitchenette
- To closest beach: Psarou beach, 1.5 km
- 4 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath and pool towels daily, linen twice weekly.
- Airport /port escort available on request
- Extra concierge services, in-house chef services and yacht charters are available upon request at an additional cost
- To town: 5 km
- To closest shop: 3 km
- To airport: 5 km
- Children welcomed.
- Pool heating available at extra charge.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,188 USD nightly $ 15,307 USD weekly June 1, 2021 – June 17, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,407 USD nightly $ 23,837 USD weekly June 18, 2021 – July 10, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,314 USD nightly $ 30,190 USD weekly July 11, 2021 – August 16, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,282 USD nightly $ 36,966 USD weekly August 17, 2021 – August 31, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,314 USD nightly $ 30,190 USD weekly September 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,407 USD nightly $ 23,837 USD weekly October 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,188 USD nightly $ 15,307 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €3,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
Yior Retreat is a charming summer residence located in between the southeastern beaches of Kalafatis and Lia, enjoying a private location with views spreading out over the Aegean Sea in the distance and the picturesque countryside of Mykonos, particularly captivating in this part of the island.