Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The house is surrounded by four acres of garden on a long stretch of the Sandy Lane beach. It is the perfect setting for receptions.
Heronetta consists of five double, air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.Two of the bedrooms are in the main house and the other three are positioned in the delightful cottages near the main house. The house has wireless internet in all rooms and a wireless printer.
There is a swimming pool, tennis court with lights for night tennis and a separate dining gazebo.
The property has direct beach access and also has its own private cabana on the Sandy Lane Property Owners Facilities at Sandy Lane Beach.
The property is a five minute drive from the Sandy Lane Golf course and also close to the courses of Royal Westmoreland and Apes Hill.
- ADSL high-speed internet access provided to clients that bring their own laptops
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Fire extinguisher
- Outdoor dining
- Security bars in the windows
- Staffed Villa
- Tennis court (with lighting)
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms and select rooms
- Private swimming pool
- 25' X 42' and 8' at the deepest point.
- Main House:
- Master Bedroom: King size bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Two: Two twin beds (can be made into king size bed), air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Cottage 1:
- Bedroom Three: Queen size bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Cottage 2:
- Bedroom Four: Queen size bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Cottage 3:
- Bedroom Five: Two twin beds (can be made into a king size bed), air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Master Bathroom: Tub with shower
- Bathroom Two: Shower only
- Cottage Bathroom Three: Tub with shower
- Cottage Bathroom Four: Tub with shower
- Direct beach access
- Sandy Lane Property Owners Beach Club, two minute walk down the beach
- Private cabana
- Complimentary beach loungers, umbrellas, and a fully stocked bar at the Beach Club
- Laundry service
- Security Guard
- Staff provided and hours of service vary. Confirm at time of booking
- 5-minute drive from Sandy Lane Golf Course
- Close to the courses of Royal Westmoreland and Apes Hill
- Close to Holetown’s top restaurants
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 16, 2021 – December 14, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,750 USD nightly $ 12,250 USD weekly April 16, 2021 – December 14, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,600 USD nightly $ 11,200 USD weekly December 15, 2021 – December 17, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,175 USD nightly $ 22,225 USD weekly December 15, 2021 – December 17, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,325 USD nightly $ 23,275 USD weekly December 19, 2021 – January 10, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's - Please inquire for Availability 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 11, 2022 – April 15, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,175 USD nightly $ 22,225 USD weekly January 11, 2022 – April 15, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,325 USD nightly $ 23,275 USD weekly April 16, 2022 – December 14, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,675 USD nightly $ 11,725 USD weekly April 16, 2022 – December 14, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,800 USD nightly $ 12,600 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: A 10% government accommodation tax will be added to all rentals plus a 1.5% service charge. Please note: All bookings with travel dates that fall during or after January 1, 2020, will be subject to 13.75% + 1.5% service charge.
- Security deposit: $2,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5.5 bath Barbados villa in St. James
Situated on the ground floor of the West Coasts newest luxury development and overlooking the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of Paynes Bay, this condo is a treasure for guests looking to enjoy the ultimate vacation experience.