Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Enjoy the soothing sounds of gentle waves on the shoreline from this ground floor Hillside Villa. Receding glass pocket doors lead to a large lanai, where you can experience the indoor/outdoor lifestyle that has made Hualalai a premier destination to own or rent a vacation home. The master bedroom features a private, outdoor garden shower to complete your Hawaii experience.
What sets this villa apart is its central location and refurbished appointments. The home has been recently upgraded with designer furnishings, a state-of-the art entertainment center, HD flat-screen televisions in all rooms and a fully-equipped kitchen and barbecue. Stocked and updated with the latest appliances, enjoy private dining from the lanai while watching brilliant Big Island sunsets. Don't feel like cooking one night? We can easily arrange for a chef to prepare personalized meals in your villa. Or visit the Oceanfront Resident's Beach House, a favorite among homeowners and resort guests (try the "Big Daddy" Mai Tai and Garlic Fries!) - a mere 5-minute beachfront walk from this villa.
Take a leisurely stroll to many of the Resort's fine amenities: The Sports Club & Spa, Hualalai Golf Club, the beach at the Four Season's, 5 Swimming Pools, Retail Shops, 4 Restaurants, the local-style Trading Company, Hualalai Coffee Company and the Club Concierge. An additional swimming pool is conveniently located directly across from this villa - perfect for a last-minute dip. Also available for your exclusive use, is a 4 passenger golf cart. Take a spin through more than 800 acres of lush tropical landscaping surrounding fields of je-black lava, or to the Resident's Beach House for lunch. This villa has it all and will leave you with lasting and fond memories of your Hualalai vacation.
Four Seasons Resort Access
Guests will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort. The current resort fee are listed below (subject to change without notice), and are payable directly to the resort, giving guests access to the following amenities:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 - $200 + tax for guests ages 14 up and $32.50 - $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13. During the festive season,the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13.
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- DVD player
- Full Kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Golf cart - 4-seater
- Ice maker
- Shared pool
- Stereo system
- outdoor shower
- Shared pool
- Sleeps : hear the gentle lapping of the ocean from this two bedroom, two bath single level villa near the Four Seasons Hotel with ocean view. King bed offered in both master and guest room make this ideal for a small family or two couples to share.
- No pets allowed
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate March 14, 2021 – June 12, 2021 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,263 USD nightly $ 8,841 USD weekly June 13, 2021 – August 14, 2021 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,300 USD nightly $ 9,100 USD weekly August 15, 2021 – November 20, 2021 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,200 USD nightly $ 8,400 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Rates are subject to change without notice - please inquire with an agent for accurate pricing. Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice; please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate pricing. Please add 14.689% % Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Departure cleaning fee: $300 The Hualalai Club Daily Resort Fee is based upon season. The Adult resort fee ranges from $65 to $250 plus tax. The Child resort fee ranges from $32.50 to$125 plus tax. Please inquire with an agent in determining which fee is applicable to your preferred date range.
- Security deposit: $59 damage insurance required for all bookings.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
2 bedroom 2.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
This two-bedroom private home at the Mauna Kea Beach Resort has just completed an extensive renovation and is now available to book for your next vacation. Fairways South # 25 boasts modern amenities, a large, private pool, and breathtaking panoramic views of one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii.