Howzat! at Royal Westmoreland
6 bedroom Barbados villa in Alleynes Bay
Located within the desirable Ocean Drive avenue of the Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, Howzat! is an executive six-bedroom, six-bathroom residence which offers unobstructed views of the 13th fairway and out to the western coastline.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The main floor of this residence, offers one en-suite twin bedroom, an air-conditioned TV room outfitted with surround sound, plasma TV, and DVD player. Also on this floor is a study and two sitting areas, both of which lead out onto the covered patio. Just off the main sitting area is a spacious fully-equipped induction kitchen outfitted with espresso machine, Miele coffee maker, double ovens, wine cooler, dining area with seating for eight, and a built in wok—ideal for the cooking enthusiast, and those who love to entertain.
On the upper level, the master suite and first guest en-suite bedroom both enjoy views of sea and golf course. These bedrooms share an interconnecting walk-in closet, which can be locked off, as well as a shared patio and are outfitted with king beds, plasma TV and offer the option of ceiling fans or air-conditioning.
The main patio, offers a covered, outdoor dining area well suited for parties of eight with an additional seating area ideal for a quiet read or afternoon tea. Just off the main patio is the pool deck with infinity-edge pool and outdoor shower.
Located just off the pool deck is the self-contained, detached guest cottage, which houses the two remaining twin en-suite bedrooms (both can be converted into king beds). This cottage also offers a kitchenette equipped with dish washer, toaster, stove, oven and fridge, and a lounge outfitted with plasma TV and DVD player.
Royal Westmoreland Resort
Guests can enjoy access to the world-class amenities of Royal Westmoreland Resort.* Amenities include:
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Flood-lit Tennis Courts
- Clubhouse and Beach Membership at the famous Mullins Beach
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Kids' club
*Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Please contact a villa specialist for more details.
- Cook (not included in the 3 and 4 bedrooms rates during Summer)
- Covered furnished patio
- DVD player
- Fully-equipped induction kitchen with built-in wok
- Golf Cart
- Golf courses on-site
- Guest cottage
- Indoor and outdoor music system
- Near tennis court
- Near watersports
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor shower
- Satellite TV
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Private infinity-edge pool with pool shower
- Bedroom One (upper level): Master with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, TV, shared patio, golf course views
- Bedroom Two (upper level): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, shared patio, golf course views
- Bedroom Three (main level): Two twin beds (can be made into a king-size bed), en-suite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom Four (main level): Two twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom Five (Guest Cottage): Two twin beds (can be made into a king-size bed), bathroom with tub
- Bedroom Six (Guest Cottage): Two twin beds (can be made into a king-size bed), bathroom with shower
- Cook (not included on 3 and 4 bedroom rentals during the Summer period)
- Staff included 6 days per week (Mon - Sat) 8:30AM - 4:00PM
- Near Holetown
- Near Water sports
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 16, 2023 – December 15, 2023 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,650 USD nightly $ 11,550 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – December 15, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,430 USD nightly $ 10,010 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – December 15, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,210 USD nightly $ 8,470 USD weekly April 16, 2023 – December 15, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – January 3, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 6 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 4,400 USD nightly $ 30,800 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – January 3, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 5 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 3,850 USD nightly $ 26,950 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – April 15, 2024 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,420 USD nightly $ 16,940 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – April 15, 2024 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,200 USD nightly $ 15,400 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – April 15, 2024 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,760 USD nightly $ 12,320 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – April 15, 2024 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,650 USD nightly $ 11,550 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% shared economy tax and 1.5% service charge to all rates. Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Payment is collected on-site at guest services. Please note: security monitoring US$120 per day (inc. of tax) will apply
- Security deposit: $1,500
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
7 bedroom 6.5 bath Barbados villa in St. James
Jamoon is a charming and private two-story home set on landscaped gardens in the established Sandy Lane Estate on the West Coast. Conveniently located a short distance to duty-free shopping, pristine beaches and an array of dining options, is the beautifully finished, seven-bed holiday villa.
12 bedroom 12 bath Barbados villa in Speightstown
The Great House is a luxurious yet warm and welcoming island home spanning two and a half acres of manicured tropical gardens with 100 meters of prime Caribbean beachfront and a full complement of staff to cater to every need.