Hualalai Pakui 72-105
3 bedroom Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Located at the entrance to Pakui Street, this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is part of the world renown Hualalai Resort that features the Four Seasons Hotel, Sports Club & Spa, championship golf, tennis and a wide range of ocean sports activities.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Guests of this home have the option to purchase passes for daily use of the Resort amenities, located within walking distance. Open-air in design and comfortably decorated, the home has been recently updated and includes king-king-2 queen bedding configuration makes this villa ideal for up to 6 guests.
A private swimming pool and spa sits just off the spacious lanai and is complete with golf and ocean views yet, private - with jet-black lava and luscious green vegetation providing ample separation with the golf course.
Four Seasons Resort Access
Guests will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort. The current resort fee are listed below (subject to change without notice), and are payable directly to the resort, giving guests access to the following amenities:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 - $200 + tax for guests ages 14 up and $32.50 - $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13. During the festive season,the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13.
- 2 Golf Carts
- Ceiling fan
- Chaise loungers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- outdoor shower
- A private swimming pool and spa with jet-black lava rocks.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Two queen size beds, air conditioning
- Additional amenities are at your option including grocery delivery, tropical floral arrangements, daily maid service and children's necessities. Enjoy the activities of the Four Seasons Hotel while retreating to your own private home at this award-winning Resort.
- No pets allowed.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate August 15, 2021 – November 20, 2021 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,369 USD nightly $ 23,583 USD weekly November 21, 2021 – November 27, 2021 • Thanksgiving 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,685 USD nightly $ 25,790 USD weekly November 28, 2021 – December 15, 2021 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,842 USD nightly $ 19,894 USD weekly December 16, 2021 – January 3, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 3 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay $ 5,263 USD nightly $ 36,841 USD weekly January 4, 2022 – March 15, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 4,000 USD nightly $ 28,000 USD weekly March 16, 2022 – April 17, 2022 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,000 USD nightly $ 28,000 USD weekly April 18, 2022 – June 25, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,685 USD nightly $ 25,795 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice; please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate pricing. Please add 14.689% % Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. $850 Departure Cleaning Fee (A mid-week cleaning is required for stays of 7 nights or more).
- Security deposit: $5,000