Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
This beautifully appointed three bedroom villa has over 2,500 square feet of living area. Each of the three bedrooms are en-suite. The two Master bedrooms have a king size bed and the third bedroom has two twin size beds that can be converted to a king size bed.
Custom furniture designed specifically for this property with interior details by Rhoady Lee Architecture and Design. Teak pocket doors and hard wood flooring throughout. Kitchen is well appointed with new appliances, butcher block counters, and all the conveniences of home.
Zoned air conditioning throughout the villa and high-speed wireless internet access.
Four Seasons Resort Access
Guests will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai resort. The current resort fee are listed below (subject to change without notice), and are payable directly to the resort, giving guests access to the following amenities:
• A resort-wide charge card and account
• Access to the Hualalai Sports Club & Spa
• Access to The Four Seasons Hotel Beach and Pool Services
• Access to the Hualalai Golf Course (Nicklaus Course only)
• Hualalai Club Concierge services
• Access to Kids for All Seasons children’s program (additional fees apply)
The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 - $200 + tax for guests ages 14 up and $32.50 - $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $100 + tax for guests ages 5-13.
- 1 golf cart
- Barbecue grill
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wireless internet
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size beds, en-suite bathroom
- This villa is within walking distance to the beach and the Four Seasons Resort amenities including 5 swimming pools, the Sports Club & Spa and the Jack Nicklaus-designed Hualalai Golf Course. Four Seasons in-room dining service is also available with this villa.
- Guests at this villa will have access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort. A mandatory Daily Resort Guest Fee per person, per day will be payable directly to the resort. This daily fee includes access to the sports club, spa, golf course, beach and pool services, all resort restaurants (with the exception of members-only restaurant), ocean activity center, tennis club, kids club, and a resort-wide charge card and account. Note this fee is subject to change without notice and some restrictions may apply; additional fees apply as appropriate.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 17.962% Tax to all rates. Please note that Rates are subject to change without notice; please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate pricing. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. The Daily Resort Guest Fee ranges from $65 - $200 + tax for guests ages 14 & up and $32.50 - $125 + tax for guest ages 5-13. During the festive season, the Daily Resort Guest Fee is $250 + tax for guests ages 14 & up, and $125.00 + tax for guests ages 5-13. $450 Departure Cleaning Fee plus tax.
- Security deposit: $59 Vacation Damage Policy
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Located at the entrance to Pakui Street, this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is part of the world renown Hualalai Resort that features the Four Seasons Hotel, Sports Club & Spa, championship golf, tennis and a wide range of ocean sports activities.