Show More Show Less
- 10 bedrooms
- 10.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
Set within 1.5-acres of private tropical gardens, Indigo is the perfect holiday hideaway. Located within idyllic Little Harbour, Indigo is sheltered by Cinnamon Reef, providing unrivaled panoramic views of the stunning Caribbean sea and the islands of St. Barts and St. Martin.
Built with loving attention and comprised of 10 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, the villa boasts a tennis court, pavilion and gym. It is a unique place to relax and enjoy the ultimate in island living.
Within the seaside garden is a dining pavilion with seating for ten and barbeque dining area on a private beach with beautiful white sand and direct access to the crystal clear sea.
Indigo is arranged over three buildings (the Main House, the Courtyard Garden House and Little Indigo) which are linked by the some of the most beautiful gardens in Anguilla. It boasts a wonderful selection of dining and relaxation facilities and is a private and perfect location for either a family or a romantic vacation.
Indigo’s desirable location and flexible accommodation offers guests luxury and the opportunity of guaranteed privacy. By combining the neighbouring Little Harbour Estate property, Le Bleu, clients also have the opportunity to have their own personal 20-bedroom luxury resort.
The villas are separate and private from each other, however discreet, secure doorways in the adjoining gardens allow for an easy flow of guests between the properties should one party rent both villas. The staff at both villas are experienced in seamlessly working across both properties, creating a wonderfully intimate yet incredibly spacious and comfortable experience for guests. A multitude of flexible dining areas provide guests ample opportunities for eating and entertaining.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- BBQ grill
- Baby crib
- Ceiling fan
- Chef's kitchen in Main House
- DVD player
- Family room
- Fax Machine
- Fitness Room
- Free form pool
- High chair
- Laundry facility
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living area
- Paddle board
- Private beach
- Row boat
- Satellite TV
- Snorkeling gear
- Staffed Villa
- Tennis court
- Tennis equipment
- Wireless internet
- iPod dock
- outdoor shower
- 2 swimming pools
- Pool volleyball
- Bedroom 1 – Seashell (Little Indigo): King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Outdoor shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Kitchenette, Private terrace, Located on the first floor
- Bedroom 2 – Little Seashell (Little Indigo): King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Interconnecting with Seashell via kitchenette, Located on the first floor
- Bedroom 3 – Seashore (Little Indigo): King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Kitchen, Connected to Family room, Private terrace, Located on the ground floor
- Bedroom 4 – Seahorse (Main House): King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Private sun terrace, Located on the first floor
- Bedroom 5 – Shell Seeker (Main House): King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Terrace, Located on the first floor
- Bedroom 6 – Sandcastle (Main House): King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Located on the ground floor
- Bedroom 7 - Seaside (Main House): King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Located on the ground floor
- Bedroom 8 - Sandpiper (Courtyard Garden House): King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Shared kitchen/sitting area, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 9 – Sea Foam (Courtyard Garden House): King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Shared kitchen/sitting area, Terrace
- Bedroom 10 - King size bed, additional details coming soon
- Additional Bedding: Queen pull-out in Family room, Cots or single beds for children could be added to most rooms
- Complimentary Beach Day
- Beach volleyball
- Sea kayaks
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Welcome drinks and food platter
- Full time Chef for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Assistant chef
- Butler service all day
- Food and beverage service staff all day
- Executive Concierge services
- Estate manager
- Daily housekeeping and turn down service
- Personal laundry service
- Pool and garden maintenance
- All bookings are based on a 7-night stay, Saturday to Saturday.
- This estate is located on the rocky coastline and there is a small man-made beach with water access and kayaks.
- All Staff and Services are provided by the villa’s in-house team. If outside staff is required, it is subject to approval and needs to be confirmed in writing prior to arrival.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 18, 2021 – November 20, 2021 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 6,590 USD nightly $ 46,130 USD weekly April 18, 2021 – November 20, 2021 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 6,990 USD nightly $ 48,930 USD weekly April 18, 2021 – November 20, 2021 10 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 7,620 USD nightly $ 53,340 USD weekly November 21, 2021 – December 17, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 7,850 USD nightly $ 54,950 USD weekly November 21, 2021 – December 17, 2021 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,150 USD nightly $ 57,050 USD weekly November 21, 2021 – December 17, 2021 10 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,750 USD nightly $ 61,250 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – January 6, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 10 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 17,857 USD nightly $ 124,999 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% Government Tax and 10% service charge. Tourist tax: adults US$3.00 person/night, children (under 12) are exempted. Food and beverages will be charged at cost plus a 15% service fee Grocery allowance of $10,000 per weekly stay. Outside services will be charged at cost plus a 10% service fee
- Security deposit: $5,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
9 bedroom 8 bath Anguilla villa in Long Bay Village
An exclusive, Balinese-inspired 9-bedroom estate located on Anguilla's beautiful Long Bay with a half mile of pristine beach and panoramic ocean vistas. Nevaeh is 'heaven' spelled backwards and this luxurious, modern retreat definitely lives up to its name.