Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Every inch of this home was built with pure pleasure in mind, with plenty of picture-perfect spots to socialize, soak up the sun, or simply sit and admire the spectacular scenery. For golfers, Villa Infinidad is a quick eight-minute trip to the pro-shop by golf cart, and the 12th, 13th, and 14th holes of the Teeth of the Dog course are located nearby.
There is a king-size bed in the master bedroom with direct access to the pool and the beautiful ocean. It enjoys an open-air Jacuzzi. The two secondary bedrooms include king size beds and two double beds are in the remaining guestroom.
Enjoy the ultimate in seaside luxury living from the comforts of your own expansive villa. Nestled along the stunning Caribbean coastline, the Oceanfront Villas combine the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private sanctuary. Lounge in your private pool, or inside your impeccably designed home while the expert culinary staff prepares daily breakfast in your kitchen. Villa guests also have the services of a maid and butler to ensure your home is always in top form. When you wish to venture out and explore the stunning 7,000-acre resort, the private concierge service can book spa treatments, a round on the golf course, excursions, and more on your behalf.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- Dishwasher and laundry room with washer/dryer
- Formal dining table for 10
- Marble floors
- Modern kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Private whirlpool in guest bedroom
- Several casual dining options outdoors
- Two 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort during stay. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Wireless internet
- Private oceanfront swimming pool
- Bedrooms 1-3: King bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double beds
- Beach and Beach Club 10 minutes away
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily housekeeping service from 7 am-9 pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Extra staff hours are available on request
- La Romana Country Club 10 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 12 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Golf Course 5 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 7 minutes
- Gym and SPA 5 minutes
- Sorry, no pets
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 6, 2021 – April 30, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 5,716 USD nightly $ 40,012 USD weekly May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 4,821 USD nightly $ 33,747 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 20, 2021 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 5,716 USD nightly $ 40,012 USD weekly December 21, 2021 – January 5, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 8,390 USD nightly $ 58,730 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $2,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Ideal for kids of all ages, this one-story villa is full of entertainment options including a full-sized billiards table, air-conditioned den, shaded gazebo, and sunny terrace that wraps around the pool and whirlpool tub.