Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The comfortably casual environment is suffused with a soft color palette of neutrals, celadons and ocean blue. Stone flooring and white woodwork throughout create an inviting, crisp tone. Tongue-and-groove wood ceilings are painted white and feature state-of-the-art recessed lighting. As a result of the open floor plan, the view on arrival into the villa is filled with the turquoise sea beyond. Spaces flow effortlessly from one to the next, from the dining area to living room to the outdoors.
On the ground level, a king-bedded guest room offers a private terrace with steps leading down to the pool and a bathroom outfitted with a dressing area, walk-in closet, over-sized double vanity, walk-in shower and niche vanity in stone and teak. Also on the first floor, a twin-bedded room offers a lovely private garden terrace and bathroom with shower. The private master bedroom on the second floor features a four-poster king-sized bed, ocean view balcony with loungers and master bath with a dressing area, large double vanity, walk-in closet, soaking tub and rainfall shower head.
Outside, umbrellas and multiple sets of loungers surround a sparkling pool. Guests enjoy captivating views of the ocean from their poolside vantage point as well as access to the beach.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals: Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner in the resort restaurants
- Cocktails, house wines by the glass & liquor
- Daily restocked in-suite refreshments: local beer, house wines, other beverages, and snacks
- Villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet access
- A ten-seat indoor dining area
- Al fresco four-seat dining area
- Cable TV
- Covered veranda with living/lounge area featuring a six-seat dining area and built-in outdoor bar with fridge
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf cart for guest use
- Surround sound
- iPod Docking Station
- 24' x 15' private pool
- Two resort pools
- Three bedrooms (two kings, one twin-bedded double)
- Cable TV, air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Three air-conditioned, en-suite bathrooms; one powder room
- Easy access to the beach
- Twice Daily Housekeeping services
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- 3,470+ indoor square feet
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 11, 2021 – December 20, 2021 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 8,700 USD nightly $ 60,900 USD weekly December 21, 2021 – January 4, 2022 • Holiday Rates on Request 3 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 5, 2022 – April 4, 2022 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 8,700 USD nightly $ 60,900 USD weekly April 5, 2022 – May 31, 2022 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 6,900 USD nightly $ 48,300 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – August 27, 2022 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 6,100 USD nightly $ 42,700 USD weekly August 28, 2022 – October 11, 2022 • Resort Annual Closure 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us October 12, 2022 – December 19, 2022 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 6,600 USD nightly $ 46,200 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • Holiday Rates on Request 3 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax and 10% service charge to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3.5 bath Antigua villa in Jumby Bay Island
Set within a lush garden landscape, the three-bedroom Banyan Villa spans four levels of elegantly casual indoor living space complemented by a stunning pool and tropical lawn that gives way to an intimate hideaway beach area and azure blue waters.